+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New CIC ONLINE Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) Application

TeddiSamantha

Jan 31, 2013
I am in the middle of uploading all the documents needed for me and my family, I am upto the 'Authorization for family member IMM5713' and I am unsure what to do. It won't let me save this document? Am I to print it off sign and scan it back in or?

femirabel

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Can anyone help me I was trying to apply online I already uploaded my documents , but I cant move on the next step which - Review your application , Payment....
Please someone tell me also what I have to do I did not see where and how to do the digital signature on my application of Temporary Visa Form..

TeddiSamantha

Jan 31, 2013
femirabel said:
Can anyone help me I was trying to apply online I already uploaded my documents , but I cant move on the next step which - Review your application , Payment....
Please someone tell me also what I have to do I did not see where and how to do the digital signature on my application of Temporary Visa Form..

What did you do for the 'Authorization for family member IMM5713' part? Do you print it off sign it and scan it back in to upload it? It doesn't let me save it?

aimraje

Feb 18, 2012
Help.

Quick question, maybe stupid but really need help..

on the online application, do i need to print the IMM forms, sign, scan and upload??

or i can just save it, then upload?

pls advise, thank you...

Judith Daroy

Mar 13, 2013
I sent my application through lbc last friday but up to now i dont have any response what happen to my application. i give my email but i dont recieve any reply whats going on to my trv application.

aimraje

Feb 18, 2012
Judith Daroy said:
I sent my application through lbc last friday but up to now i dont have any response what happen to my application. i give my email but i dont recieve any reply whats going on to my trv application.
Are u in philippines?

cksan

Mar 15, 2013
foofighterz19 said:
Also we (my wife and I) had to apply separately as you cannot apply together for TRV, the online method does not allow this.
I'm confused, but why the CIC website stated this:
a maximum of 6 family members may apply together using one MyCIC account.

spring.bustle

Star Member
May 26, 2012
@ arisudu,

Can you please tell me how many days after applying online CIC requested your wife's passport? In other words, how many days after applying she got the message in my cic account asking to send the passport?

Thanks,
Spring

sharyar

Mar 17, 2013
arisudu said:
I've applied through online. I already have valid Work permit and Visa. Everything went well it took about 2-3 hours to complete and submit the application. Now waiting for the Visa to process. However, one advise is that all the IMM forms should be filled up in Acrobat reader then save the forms and directly upload to CIC. No need to take print and then sign and scan then re-upload. CIC online application will try to validate the form when you upload it so anything wrong will be rejected.
arisudu: how long did it take for the visa to be processed and how did they stamp the visa on your passport ?
Thank you

arisudu

Oct 30, 2012
foofighterz19 said:
Arisudu have you heard back from CPP-O? Did you have to mail them your passport? Have you received your Visa? Would really appreciate it if you could share your timeline.

Thanks buddy.
Here is the timeline.
For my wife - application date :20-Dec-2012, got passport request on 05-Jan-2013, Sent passport and got it back in 2 weeks.
For me - Application date : 20-Feb-2013, got passport request on 03-Apr-2013, will be sending my passport soon.

arisudu

Oct 30, 2012
sharyar said:
arisudu: how long did it take for the visa to be processed and how did they stamp the visa on your passport ?
Thank you
Within 2 weeks after you send your original passport.

TechEngg

Mar 19, 2013
Hi Arisudu

I need your help.I'm on work permit and have received my Dependent's Visitor record Copy.
I'm not able to initiate my spouse TRV online.

Could you please help me with the options you choosed to apply for TRV for your spouse.
I want to apply TRV for both me and my spouse.

Thanks in advance

arisudu

Oct 30, 2012
TechEngg said:
Hi Arisudu

I need your help.I'm on work permit and have received my Dependent's Visitor record Copy.
I'm not able to initiate my spouse TRV online.

Could you please help me with the options you choosed to apply for TRV for your spouse.
I want to apply TRV for both me and my spouse.

Thanks in advance
My wife came as a visitor and got a Open Work Permit. So she was able to apply online. Check while applying in the Help section if you are allowed to apply using Dependent's Visitor record.

arisudu

Oct 30, 2012
aimraje said:
Help.

Quick question, maybe stupid but really need help..

on the online application, do i need to print the IMM forms, sign, scan and upload??

or i can just save it, then upload?

pls advise, thank you...
No need to take print out. Just fill it on your computer and save & upload. WHen you upload the site will validate if you've uploaded the right form. If you scan and upload then it will throw error.