+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED TO UPGRADE DEGREE IN WES

jansi

Sep 10, 2017
Hello

While registering to WES, I wrongly mentioned my degree as bachelors in engineering. But im masters in engineering and nw i need to change it

iF anyone Knows about the procedure please reply

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hello

While registering to WES, I wrongly mentioned my degree as bachelors in engineering. But im masters in engineering and nw i need to change it

iF anyone Knows about the procedure please reply
I had the same situation. I tried to modify in the site. But it's not working. So I send them a request with the details to be modified. They replied me that my request has been accepted and awaiting for the documents. Then I sent my transcripts. I got ECA.

So..
Send them a request thru their contact customer support option. Mention the degrees to be added along with existing order (UG + PG). Then send them the transcripts.

jansi

Sep 10, 2017
I had the same situation. I tried to modify in the site. But it's not working. So I send them a request with the details to be modified. They replied me that my request has been accepted and awaiting for the documents. Then I sent my transcripts. I got ECA.

So..
Send them a request thru their contact customer support option. Mention the degrees to be added along with existing order (UG + PG). Then send them the transcripts.
i received the mail from WES. find below. thanks for your support. god bless you.
Thank you for your message.

Your request has been forwarded to the appropriate department for review. Your file will be updated accordingly once your documents are received.

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
i received the mail from WES. find below. thanks for your support. god bless you.
Thank you for your message.

Your request has been forwarded to the appropriate department for review. Your file will be updated accordingly once your documents are received.
Exactly the same message that I received. Thanks for your wishes.

Good Luck!