+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need my passport back from the CPC in Vegreville, AB

yujie755

Mar 5, 2016
I sent a physical copy of my passport to the CPC office in Vegreville instead of a photocopy, a very silly mistake that I am now trying to deal with. The passport and all attached documents arrived in Vegreville on February 17th and is awaiting processing, but I desperately require it back as I am now unable to wait the 100+ days required to process. I sent them a letter (marked urgent) requesting return of the passport and documents, I am wondering if there is anything else I can do in this situation to get my passport back as soon as possible?

Jane1026

Mar 23, 2016
I did the same thing- I supposed to send it to CPC-O coz I am applying for TRV. I did the mistake and I withdrew my application on Feb 23, 2016 from CPC-V. I applied online for new TRV and got passport request - I afraid I cannot meet the deadline because until now I have not received yet my passport from CPC- V. I used web form inquiry and already more than 10 business days passed still no answer from them.I called the CIC agents and the last agent says , she gonna send them an internal email - requesting to send back my passport ASAP. It is so frustrating coz I also booked tickets for my trip :-( please updates me about your Passport- did they send it back to you? By the way, I even included return envelop with my application for sending back my passport.