+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help urgently

Doune

Mar 25, 2016
Hi ,
I really need someone help. My fiancé has already apply for a visas tourist to come from Canada. Now he waiting more than two months. He is from Mauritius. I. Just want to know if he will get it or not. Because we have a little baby together. And he never saw her in person. I was thinking that will take 1 month. Unfortunately i just fed up because they already have something to say. Now they say that all visas in the Indian Ocean is suspended. How come please ??? Is there any rules have been changed ???
It took too much. There is something weird in this process. I could not believe that it is so strict.
Is there anybody could reply me?
I just want my mind clear.
Help me please please :( :(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm not sure who told that you all visas in the Indian Ocean have been suspended. This is not true.

It's impossible for any of us to say if your fiance will be granted a visitor visa or not. It will depend on how strong his application is. To be approved, he should have demonstrated that he has strong ties to his home country (job, property, assets) and has no plans on remaining in Canada long term. He should have also demonstrated that he had sufficient funds to pay for his trip and the length of his trip should have been reasonable (a few weeks rather than a few months). Also, it helps if your fiance has previously traveled to countries requiring visas. If he hasn't traveled much or at all in the past, this reduces the chances of approval.

Doune

Mar 25, 2016
He already proved everything... I will ask you a last question do you have any email address where can i contact. Thanks for helping me. I know you can't tell me if he will get it or not. I am really desesperate.