+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help about dual intent LMIA

Oct 21, 2017
Hi guys

I'm in trouble now because of the LMIA:(

I was so happy because my boss gave me job offer few days ago. I'm working at the restaurant and I was planning to get PR as a cook through EE(I can fulfill the score after I get LMIA). but the thing is, after 3 days since he suggested me to sponsor LMIA, he had doubt about maximum capacity of employees. as he knew, for supporting 1 people, the company needed to have 10 full time workers. and his restaurant has 2 more people who are sponsored by him. but it's different what I heard from my immigration agency, they said there's no limitation if the company have 5 full time workers, under the LMIA is dual intent condition.

I need to be clarify to persuade my boss with official record, or announcement, and accurate info. so that I can come back to the table to negotiate. if someone know about this limitation or requirement, please save poor me. thanks a lot ahead.

amanmann

Jan 20, 2019
Hi guys

I'm in trouble now because of the LMIA:(

I was so happy because my boss gave me job offer few days ago. I'm working at the restaurant and I was planning to get PR as a cook through EE(I can fulfill the score after I get LMIA). but the thing is, after 3 days since he suggested me to sponsor LMIA, he had doubt about maximum capacity of employees. as he knew, for supporting 1 people, the company needed to have 10 full time workers. and his restaurant has 2 more people who are sponsored by him. but it's different what I heard from my immigration agency, they said there's no limitation if the company have 5 full time workers, under the LMIA is dual intent condition.

I need to be clarify to persuade my boss with official record, or announcement, and accurate info. so that I can come back to the table to negotiate. if someone know about this limitation or requirement, please save poor me. thanks a lot ahead.
Hii there.....how did it work?? I m in same condition..