+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MY LANDING EXPERIENCE AND OBSERVATIONS

Androse

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
udayaradhya said:
Well nicholas30, from most of the people that have spoken their experiences on this forum, i have seen this common thing - relevant canadian education. they have suggested that it would be better to study something which is in line with the existing profile that an individual holds. and this must be a canadian recognised education. i guess some certifications, courses, etc. but i still am unable to figure that out.

people have mentioned that although they had enough experience and education, they had tough times getting through job offers due to the lack of canadian education.
I agree. Unless you are in IT, that doesn't seem to be the case. Easier to get a job for those in IT. Then again, it's determination and a bit of luck.

Good luck.

george5

Jan 30, 2012
Hi hmisabpk,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. Please provide more information about to start a successful business. Your positive response shall be highly appreciated.

George

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
george5 said:
Hi hmisabpk,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. Please provide more information about to start a successful business. Your positive response shall be highly appreciated.

George
Hi, george5,

Thank you for your patience , sure I will soon provide you the required information.

regards, :)

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For short term accommodation 2 bedroom fully furnished house, Please see the details:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fully-furnished-2-bed-room-house-available-for-3-months-only-june-july-august-t99201.0.html

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
hmisabpk said:
For short term accommodation 2 bedroom fully furnished house, Please see the details:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fully-furnished-2-bed-room-house-available-for-3-months-only-june-july-august-t99201.0.html
Good

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
What is the rent for two bed room house?any idea.although I have my brother own house fully paid, but I need to know little bit to get an idea if we move how much would be the Rent and cost for a family wife and two kids...Thanks

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I got a letter from Buffalo today to submit passports in person or by mail.In addition they just asked for 2 recent passport photographs of myself and accompanying family members + Heigh and eye colour for each member (sent a form for that).

I have a plan to drive to Buffalo counsellate from Toronto.Could i proceed with my landing the same day ?How ? Do i need to take any specific documents ( bank statements / job letter / T4 slips or anything else ) for landing.They didnt mention anything on the letter.

Will appreciate your guidance.

Simp

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sobia21 said:
What is the rent for two bed room house?any idea.although I have my brother own house fully paid, but I need to know little bit to get an idea if we move how much would be the Rent and cost for a family wife and two kids...Thanks
Hi, Sobia21,

Two bed room Apartment & house rent is between $ 1000.00- 1500.00
Two bed room Condominium suite rent is between $ 1500.00- 2500.00
Depend on area and locations.

hope that helps,

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simp said:
Hi everyone,
I got a letter from Buffalo today to submit passports in person or by mail.............................They didnt mention anything on the letter.
Will appreciate your guidance.
Simp
Hi, Simp,

Congratulation !!

1• You can prepare to take the recent photograph and fill form what they have sent with letter.
2•You can drive to Buffalo to take the passport in person for visa stamping.
3•I don’t think you will be able to get back passport with visa on same day (it may take up to 5 days)
4•You need to show the proof of fund at POE ( bank statement will be OK)

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Canada's best cities to live in
March 21, 2012 | By Phil Froats (research)
Climate, home prices and other factors considered in new ranking

What's the best place to live in Canada? 8)
MoneySense has ranked 190 Canadian cities and towns in order to find out. As part of our annual Best Places to Live package, we've rated each city in 22 categories to determine which places offer top-notch amenities. Some of those categories include affordable housing, crime rates, unemployment, access to health care and weather.

Being the best in one category doesn't guarantee a spot near the top; our rankings reward cities that place high in multiple categories. So how does your city stack up? Check out our top cities and find out how your town did.

* Bing: The best cities to live in the world
http://money.ca.msn.com/savings-debt/gallery/canadas-best-cities-to-live-in-1

World's most livable cities
The Economist's World's Most Liveable Cities 2011 (Top 10)
City Country Rating
1 Melbourne Australia 97.5
2 Vienna Austria 97.4
3 Vancouver Canada 97.3
4 Toronto Canada 97.2
5 Calgary Canada 96.6
6 Sydney Australia 96.1
7 Helsinki Finland 96.0
8 Perth Australia 95.9
9 Adelaide Australia 95.9
10 Auckland New Zealand 95.7

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%27s_most_livable_cities

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
hmisabpk said:

Canada's best cities to live in
March 21, 2012 | By Phil Froats (research)
Climate, home prices and other factors considered in new ranking

What's the best place to live in Canada? 8)
MoneySense has ranked 190 Canadian cities and towns in order to find out. As part of our annual Best Places to Live package, we've rated each city in 22 categories to determine which places offer top-notch amenities. Some of those categories include affordable housing, crime rates, unemployment, access to health care and weather.

Being the best in one category doesn't guarantee a spot near the top; our rankings reward cities that place high in multiple categories. So how does your city stack up? Check out our top cities and find out how your town did.

* Bing: The best cities to live in the world
http://money.ca.msn.com/savings-debt/gallery/canadas-best-cities-to-live-in-1

World's most livable cities
The Economist's World's Most Liveable Cities 2011 (Top 10)
City Country Rating
1 Melbourne Australia 97.5
2 Vienna Austria 97.4
3 Vancouver Canada 97.3
4 Toronto Canada 97.2
5 Calgary Canada 96.6
6 Sydney Australia 96.1
7 Helsinki Finland 96.0
8 Perth Australia 95.9
9 Adelaide Australia 95.9
10 Auckland New Zealand 95.7

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%27s_most_livable_cities

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk
Dear Good Work keep it up

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Hi Friends,

We are planning to land on canadian grounds in end of may or early june, 2012.
I want to know wht will be d job scenario tht time of year as i think summer wil be on?
I hav heard tht jobs r very less in those months.
Plz any one put some light on this factor.

Regards,
kg

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kg_bang said:
Hi Friends,
We are planning to land on canadian grounds in end of may or early june, 2012.
I want to know wht will be d job scenario tht time of year as i think summer wil be on?
I hav heard tht jobs r very less in those months.
Plz any one put some light on this factor.
Regards,
kg
Hi, kg_bang

I don't think there will be big deference, during summer only few survival and cash job will be taken by students. other job scenario will remain same.

hope that helps.

hmisabpk

zero

Feb 20, 2011
Dear hmisabpk
You are very good human being, brother. Helping people a lots!. Can you kindly answer the question of mine. i heard, if you bring your used clothes, books and necessary things in Cargo with out declaring at the first landing time or B4 form stamped by CBSA ( I did not know that time), You should pay 13% tax. Is it correct? Will I pay tax m used things? I also lost my Landing paper.. it is 3 years back. I could not find it. Where should I need to apply to get my lost landing paper? Thanks in advance.