+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My documents for study permit

sheriff24

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hello seniors
I have currently applied to University of New Brunswick (MBA International business). My previous studies was B.A Accounting (First Class) (Completed 2014)
I am funding my studies myself and the course fee is $26,500 for two years. I have worked as a teaching assistant in the University and currenntly working as an Accountant.

I need help in assessing my visa possible outcome;

I will be presenting bank statement of $22,000 Canadian
Treasury Bill (Close to $20,000) invested in August for one year.
Planning to pay $5,000 as deposit though $1000 was requested.

1. Letters of recommendation from work
2.investment certificate, receipts and form
3. tuition fees receipts
4. Degree certificate and transcript
5. Payslip
6. Police certificate
7. Admission letter
8. My company certificate (Sole proprietorship)

This are the documents i will be providing to the embassy...pls, what are mine chances or what necessary changes (addition or subtraction) do I need to make?

kwhite001

Nov 3, 2016
PLEASE I NEED ADVICE

Good day every one, please how long does it take to issue Canada visit visa in Nigeria? because I apply on the 11th of Oct 2016 and just got an email today that my application is ready for pickup, its less than 3 weeks.

robertmanjo

Apr 5, 2017
Hello Friends.
I also got admission into University of New Brunswick (Saint John) for an MBA too.
I'll soon be submitting my application for the September in-take.
This is my whatsapp number :
Robert from Cameroon - Central Africa
+237 6 7629 5261

Paaye

Mar 18, 2016
sheriff24 said:
Hello seniors
I have currently applied to University of New Brunswick (MBA International business). My previous studies was B.A Accounting (First Class) (Completed 2014)
I am funding my studies myself and the course fee is $26,500 for two years. I have worked as a teaching assistant in the University and currenntly working as an Accountant.

I need help in assessing my visa possible outcome;

I will be presenting bank statement of $22,000 Canadian
Treasury Bill (Close to $20,000) invested in August for one year.
Planning to pay $5,000 as deposit though $1000 was requested.

1. Letters of recommendation from work
2.investment certificate, receipts and form
3. tuition fees receipts
4. Degree certificate and transcript
5. Payslip
6. Police certificate
7. Admission letter
8. My company certificate (Sole proprietorship)

This are the documents i will be providing to the embassy...pls, what are mine chances or what necessary changes (addition or subtraction) do I need to make?
I think it looks good. I will only suggest you add a company account or your personal account statement just to prove what you have been doing. And if you could do an upfront medicals, it helps to speed up the process.
Good luck