Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
MR. SIDHU said:
Friends,

PPR comes after status changes to DM? Please guide.

I have paid RPRF & medical results have been received.

Thanks & Regards,
SIDHU

Soon u will get 4th line of decision made. Dont worry

Reighlee

Mar 7, 2014
Hi! everyone .. just new here, just wanna ask some advice baka meron ako same experience dito .. me and my close friend in winnipeg are planning na mag re apply ako, my application was refused 2011 the problem is hindi n makita ng sponsor ko un letter of refusal, it was my mistake din na hindi ako na kapag ask ng duplicate copy kc when i heard na refuse ang application ko hindi ko na nainterest na makita pa un letter... and now na ready na ulit cla mag sponsor we are facing this problem naman na kakailanganin pala un for future application.. is there anyone could help me or give advice on what to do... thanks in advance for all your reply...

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
Reighlee said:
Hi! everyone .. just new here, just wanna ask some advice baka meron ako same experience dito .. me and my close friend in winnipeg are planning na mag re apply ako, my application was refused 2011 the problem is hindi n makita ng sponsor ko un letter of refusal, it was my mistake din na hindi ako na kapag ask ng duplicate copy kc when i heard na refuse ang application ko hindi ko na nainterest na makita pa un letter... and now na ready na ulit cla mag sponsor we are facing this problem naman na kakailanganin pala un for future application.. is there anyone could help me or give advice on what to do... thanks in advance for all your reply...
In English please. This is a non-Filipino forum.

raju_2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2013 MPNP
Doc's Request.
Settlement Plan 2 Submit 30-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview on 29-07-2014
If a sponsor unable to attend mpnp interview call then what will happen ?

jhozeldumaquita

Jul 16, 2013
Hello. Have you submitted application online? I read in Manitoba website that work certificate needs to indicate wage salary amount. Usually in the Philippines work certificates doesnot include wage amount. Does your work certificates include wage amount? have they been accepted? Thank you . Please email me back at jhozeldumaquita@yahoo.ca thank you

Ofis

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP - April 30, 2013; CIC - May 7, 2014
Nomination.....
March 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 9, 2014
Med's Request
August 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 9, 2014
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hello Seniors,

Congrats to all those that received MRs, LOAs, and PPR. God will perfect all our testimonies.

Please I need your seasoned advice on filling Form IMM008: I want all CIO correspondence directed to only my email address but a space is also provided on the form for current mailing address; should I just leave the current mailing address field blank and fill only the field for email?

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt responses.

Ofis

usmibrahim

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Madinah KSA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ofis said:
Hello Seniors,

Congrats to all those that received MRs, LOAs, and PPR. God will perfect all our testimonies.

Please I need your seasoned advice on filling Form IMM008: I want all CIO correspondence directed to only my email address but a space is also provided on the form for current mailing address; should I just leave the current mailing address field blank and fill only the field for email?

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt responses.

Ofis
You have to fill the current mailing address section. However if you provide your email address, all your correspondence will be through your email. Do not leave any section empty, if any section does not apply to you, write NA over there.

Follow link for further instructions:
cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/step-by-step.asp

sheisesss

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
NOC 1221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Praying it will be soon...
IELTS Request
Submitted w/online application
Interview........
Sponsor's on 17-04-14; follow-up interview 22-04-14
raju_2013 said:
If a sponsor unable to attend mpnp interview call then what will happen ?
Hi Raju_2013.

You may ask your Sponsor to return the call of the interviewer. My Sponsor was contacted last week by the mpnp Program Officer but missed the call so she called back and she was interviewed. I was also told that she received an email asking her to contact them until 24th May 2014 regarding my application. Of course, my Sponsor did not waste time so she called back asap.

I would like to think that the Program Officer will get in touch with your Sponsor for the interview.

Cheers

sheisesss

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
NOC 1221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Interview........
Forever Victory said:
Hello to all Forum Members,

I need your helpful advise.

Is there anyone in this forum who got LOA several months after their supporter was interviewed, meaning the decision was only finalized after several months and not the usual 5 to 7 days.

My supporter was interviewed last February 18, 2014 but up to now, my application is still in process or still for assessment as what was written in the reply email of MPNP office.

Please kindly share your experience if you happen to experience the same because I am quite worried at this time.

Thank you and hope to hear from those people with similar situation as mine.
Hi Forever Victory.

I happen to read your threads when you were preparing to launch your application to MB. I thought we have similar risk as to "eligibility" because my accompanying spouse has a sibling who is a Canadian citizen residing in Vancouver. Nonetheless, let me share that not only once but for the second time my MB Sponsor was contacted by the Program Officer yesterday their time. I have a feeling that they are cross-checking my application because the call to my Sponsor came in after they contacted our relatives in Vancouver. I have no feedback yet from my Sponsor due to the time difference but perhaps tomorrow I will hear from my Sponsor.

Either the same could be happening to your application, I mean they are still deliberating on the decision or a decision have been made on your application and that a "button" somewhere is waiting to be pressed on :)

Keep trusting on the Lord who knows what is best for us.

Cheers!

Sukh1234

Apr 21, 2014
sheisesss said:
Hi Raju_2013.

You may ask your Sponsor to return the call of the interviewer. My Sponsor was contacted last week by the mpnp Program Officer but missed the call so she called back and she was interviewed. I was also told that she received an email asking her to contact them until 24th May 2014 regarding my application. Of course, my Sponsor did not waste time so she called back asap.

I would like to think that the Program Officer will get in touch with your Sponsor for the interview.

Cheers
hi can you please share your timeline,when did u apply and which stream general or family?

Ofis

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP - April 30, 2013; CIC - May 7, 2014
Nomination.....
March 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 9, 2014
Med's Request
August 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 9, 2014
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hello Seniors,

Following my LOA approval from Manitoba, I'm about sending my CIO application package latest April 30. In preparation for sending my application package, I obtained a bank draft in Canadian dollars on March 22. However, reading through the Application Guide, it states that one must obtain the bank draft not more than 30 days prior to sending the application to CIO. In my case, sending the application package by April 30 implies that I got my bank draft 39 days prior to sending it to CIO. From your experiences, do you feel that I need to visit the bank to get the bank draft reissued or I should just send it with its current issue date?

Your kind advise will be most appreciated.

Cheers,

Ofis

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
sheisesss said:
Hi Forever Victory.

I happen to read your threads when you were preparing to launch your application to MB. I thought we have similar risk as to "eligibility" because my accompanying spouse has a sibling who is a Canadian citizen residing in Vancouver. Nonetheless, let me share that not only once but for the second time my MB Sponsor was contacted by the Program Officer yesterday their time. I have a feeling that they are cross-checking my application because the call to my Sponsor came in after they contacted our relatives in Vancouver. I have no feedback yet from my Sponsor due to the time difference but perhaps tomorrow I will hear from my Sponsor.

Either the same could be happening to your application, I mean they are still deliberating on the decision or a decision have been made on your application and that a "button" somewhere is waiting to be pressed on :)

Keep trusting on the Lord who knows what is best for us.

Cheers!
Hi Sheisesss,

Thank you for the encouraging words. Let us trust God that everything will work out perfectly fine. God Bless our application.

MR. SIDHU

Jan 30, 2014
LAND OF FIVE RIVERS
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/02/2012
AOR Received.
23/06/2013
File Transfer...
18/01/2014 to NDVO & 03/03/2014 to COLOMBO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Friends,

By grace of God i finally got Passport Request today !! :D ;D :D

Submitted passport at VFS Chandigarh within 2 hours of receiving e-mail. Interesting thing is that VFS staff told me that VISA WILL BE STAMPED AT CHANDIGARH CONSULATE OF CANADA & will not be sent to NEW DELHI as mentioned in e-mail.

Looking forward to receiving passport back with visa.

Thanks & Regards,
SIDHU

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
It's snowing here in Winnipeg. I hope it doesn't stick.

Anyway, I have been writing my blog during my free time and so far I was able to write my experience with PAL: http://tabs179.wordpress.com/2014/04/25/the-pal-experience/
(for those flying from Manila)

and the much awaited, landing experience: http://tabs179.wordpress.com/2014/04/25/the-moment-of-truth-the-canadian-landing-at-vancouver-airport/
(at Vancouver Airport, Port of Entry).

I hope it is useful.

sheisesss

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
NOC 1221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Interview........
Sukh1234 said:
hi can you please share your timeline,when did u apply and which stream general or family?
Hi Sukh1234,

Updated my forum profile info. I am under the family stream.

Have a nice day.