+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP ONLINE APPLICATION

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ume Rayan said:
@ Manitoba123.....I actually dont know much about duration of application under "General Stream" as I applied Online under "Family Stream"......My time line is as follows:

Applied to MPNP (online) : 4th February 2012
Received File Number : 5th February 2012
Additional Doc request : 1st April 2012
Sent Required Doc : 11th April 2012
Sponsor's Interview : 25th April 2012
LOA : Waiting

MPNP official called my relative on land line......Duration of call was less than 30 minutes......they asked general questions about our relationship, about my studies, my current occupation, my spouse & his job & qualifications, what steps will they take to help me out etc etc........It was more like general discussion rather than an interview :)

Thanks a lot for the reply. I am waiting since like dec 2010 and waiting for my sponsors to be interviewed+LOA, I hope you can imagine my feelings when I see the 2012 applicants getting LOA just because they applied online, I didn't. They should treat all applicants equally :)

Wish you best of luck for the future and I hope you'll get our LOA soon ) Thank you.

joliana845

Feb 21, 2012
Ume Rayan said:
@ Manitoba123.....I actually dont know much about duration of application under "General Stream" as I applied Online under "Family Stream"......My time line is as follows:

MPNP official called my relative on land line......Duration of call was less than 30 minutes......they asked general questions about our relationship, about my studies, my current occupation, my spouse & his job & qualifications, what steps will they take to help me out etc etc........It was more like general discussion rather than an interview :)

joliana845

Feb 21, 2012
Ume Rayan said:

Can I ask what additional documents they required you to send? I applied also online under family stream, and waiting for the next step after receiving the application number..it might be a big help if i received reply from you, and thank you that, GOD bless you on your aplication and to your family.

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
joliana845 said:
Can I ask what additional documents they required you to send? I applied also online under family stream, and waiting for the next step after receiving the application number..it might be a big help if i received reply from you, and thank you that, GOD bless you on your aplication and to your family.
@joliana845.....they asked for my original transcripts......& I sent them scanned documents via email.....Thanks a lot for your wishes....All the best to you too.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Manitoba123 said:
Hi, I am also waiting for my sponsor to be interviewed, Can you please tell me after how much time your sponsor received an interview call and what questions were asked from them ?

I got a temporary file number last December 2011 and some documents were required which I submitted quickly in December 2011.

Is my sponsor about to receive a call soon ?

@ carl zeiss

if you know the answer of my above question, Kindly answer. Thank you.
Hi there. If you got a temporary file number last December and you already submitted the additional documents required, it might take about 5 months before your sponsor will be interviewed. This is based on the timeline of some friends who likewise applied by mail. If you haven't heard from MPNP after you submitted the additional documents, most likely there are no more problems with your application. You really just have to wait patiently. Once your sponsor is interviewed, the decision to nominate will come out in a few days. The LOA will be sent either to your sponsor or directly to you. Good luck!

dzeanne

Mar 25, 2012
For those of you who are under skilled workers category here in this thread, did you include IELTS results with your MPNP application? I heard that they have just made the submission of IELTS scores mandatory. Sa mga kakasubmit pa lang po ng application, effective na po ba 'to ngayon?

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carl zeiss said:
Hi there. If you got a temporary file number last December and you already submitted the additional documents required, it might take about 5 months before your sponsor will be interviewed. This is based on the timeline of some friends who likewise applied by mail. If you haven't heard from MPNP after you submitted the additional documents, most likely there are no more problems with your application. You really just have to wait patiently. Once your sponsor is interviewed, the decision to nominate will come out in a few days. The LOA will be sent either to your sponsor or directly to you. Good luck!

Thanks For the reply Carl.

Can you please tell me about the approximate time in which the whole process will be completed ? I don't know about the steps in this process.

After receiving the LOA, I'll pay the fees then i'll be interviewed then medicals will be done and then passport will be required for stamping ( I hope it goes this way)

Will this whole process take approx 1 year more or even 2 years ?

Thank you.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joliana845 said:
Additional documents depends upon case to case, If your case lacks some documents or needs an update, Then they'll ask them. It may varies from educational documents to bank statements or documents of the accompanying dependents.

You should not worry because everyone is having a different case and if your application needs some more documents, only then they'll ask from you.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Manitoba123 said:
Thanks For the reply Carl.

Can you please tell me about the approximate time in which the whole process will be completed ? I don't know about the steps in this process.

After receiving the LOA, I'll pay the fees then i'll be interviewed then medicals will be done and then passport will be required for stamping ( I hope it goes this way)

Will this whole process take approx 1 year more or even 2 years ?

Thank you.
Hi there. After you receive your LOA, you can start preparing your application for PR visa to be submitted to CIO Nova Scotia. You can check the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-application.asp. This info will be mentioned in your LOA and other relevant info as well.

After your application is received by CIO, your payment will be processed (about 2-3 weeks) and you will receive AOR via email after 1-2 weeks. CIO will then transfer your file to the visa office who will then issue and AOR and Medical request, maybe around 2-3 months later. It really depends on the visa office that will process your application. But more or less, the process maybe takes an average of 12 months to complete. Hope this helps!

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carl zeiss said:
Hi there. After you receive your LOA, you can start preparing your application for PR visa to be submitted to CIO Nova Scotia. You can check the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-application.asp. This info will be mentioned in your LOA and other relevant info as well.

After your application is received by CIO, your payment will be processed (about 2-3 weeks) and you will receive AOR via email after 1-2 weeks. CIO will then transfer your file to the visa office who will then issue and AOR and Medical request, maybe around 2-3 months later. It really depends on the visa office that will process your application. But more or less, the process maybe takes an average of 12 months to complete. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the reply Bro,

It's already more than 5 months since January and my sponsor haven't received an interview call nor I received the LOA :(

I got the temp file number and additional documents request in dec 2011 which I submitted in the same month.

Singh07

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Oct 2011
Nomination.....
23 sept 2011
Med's Done....
7 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Still waiting, residing in Canada
Hello Everyone

I am new to this forum. I am applying for MPNP. Can anyone answer the following Questions?

1- Can I apply online if i am applying under general stream?
2- Can 2 friends who are residing in Manitoba be from the same family, like husband and wife or son?
3- what is the processing time from applying till receiving the Mpnp certificate?

Thanks

candidgirl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
1. You can appy by mail if you are under the general stream.
2. A husband and a wife are considered two sponsors. Each of them should sign 1 MAS form each. Our sponsors is a couple and we were given LOA.
3. For general stream applicants, it takes 6-8 months on the average from application to MPNP approval. Other applicants received their approval longer.

Singh07 said:
Hello Everyone

I am new to this forum. I am applying for MPNP. Can anyone answer the following Questions?

1- Can I apply online if i am applying under general stream?
2- Can 2 friends who are residing in Manitoba be from the same family, like husband and wife or son?
3- what is the processing time from applying till receiving the Mpnp certificate?

Thanks

robertlowe855

May 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
24-9-2012
AOR Received.
04-07-2012
Good morning all, i'm a newbie... this is great with lots of information!!! I am almost done with the online application but I am worried about the funds...
I have enough cash in the bank to show for 2 (my comm-law and myself) but I also have 2 car loans that will bring my net worth bellow $12000. the thing is that the cars are worth more than what I owe but I cant use them for funds... any sugestions?
also question about bank history... if they ask for 6 month, do we need to show during the 6 month $12000?
Thanks for the answers...
anybody here from Argentina?

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
robertlowe855 said:
Good morning all, i'm a newbie... this is great with lots of information!!! I am almost done with the online application but I am worried about the funds...
I have enough cash in the bank to show for 2 (my comm-law and myself) but I also have 2 car loans that will bring my net worth bellow $12000. the thing is that the cars are worth more than what I owe but I cant use them for funds... any sugestions?
also question about bank history... if they ask for 6 month, do we need to show during the 6 month $12000?
Thanks for the answers...
anybody here from Argentina?
Hi. Regarding your 6-month bank history, at the end of the statement date your balance must show funds of at least Cdn $ 12,000. It doesn't matter if you started your account with less than that. I know I read somewhere that motor vehicles are not acceptable as assets. I am not sure if it would be a good idea not to declare your car loans in order to increase your net worth.

robertlowe855

May 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
24-9-2012
AOR Received.
04-07-2012
carl zeiss said:
Hi. Regarding your 6-month bank history, at the end of the statement date your balance must show funds of at least Cdn $ 12,000. It doesn't matter if you started your account with less than that. I know I read somewhere that motor vehicles are not acceptable as assets. I am not sure if it would be a good idea not to declare your car loans in order to increase your net worth.
Thank you Carl, that is good to know they don't want to see the money for the full 6 month!
I just don't know that to do with the car loans... one of them is actually in my same bank so it will show. the second one i could probably "forget to include" in my application, but I really don't know if its a good idea to do.
Its too bad I can't put my cars as assets, they worth more that the loans. if I sell them now I would have double of what I owe... I just can't do that :(