+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP ONLINE APPLICATION

storm0307

Apr 18, 2012
mhersol said:
Hi Gadbre,

Actually I am the one sponsoring my sister. She submitted her online application last January 10, 2012.
Before that, I already signed Settlement Plan Part 2 and scanned my Permanent Residence Card, Manitoba Health Card, my birth certificate and my sister's birth certificate as proof of relationship and I immediately emailed it to MPNP after receiving their notice. After 5 hours, my sister received her file number. And last Wednesday, I was interviewed by the MPNP. Now we're just waiting for her LOA.

Goodluck to us....
Hi Mhersol,

I already submitted my documents and got my file number after 48 hours. My brother also received the Settlement Plan Part 2, he signed it and emailed back to MPNP but we don't receive any reply from MPNP kahit acknowledgement reply that they received the email. Ok lang ba ito? Have they reply to you when you submitted the Settlement Plan Part 2?

Thanks in advance.

mhersol

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
storm0307 said:
Hi Mhersol,

I already submitted my documents and got my file number after 48 hours. My brother also received the Settlement Plan Part 2, he signed it and emailed back to MPNP but we don't receive any reply from MPNP kahit acknowledgement reply that they received the email. Ok lang ba ito? Have they reply to you when you submitted the Settlement Plan Part 2?

Thanks in advance.
Hi storm0307. Hindi na cla nagreply sa akin after ko maemail sa knila yung settlement plan part 2. Nakareceived n lang ako ng tawag from mpnp 7 weeks after maifile ng sister ko application nila. Kaya don't worry, ok lng yon. Konting hintay lang... Goodluck...

storm0307

Apr 18, 2012
mhersol said:
Hi storm0307. Hindi na cla nagreply sa akin after ko maemail sa knila yung settlement plan part 2. Nakareceived n lang ako ng tawag from mpnp 7 weeks after maifile ng sister ko application nila. Kaya don't worry, ok lng yon. Konting hintay lang... Goodluck...
Thank you so much mhersol! ganito pala ang feeling.

here's my timeline:

Application submitted/confirmation reply from MPNP: February 29, 2012 @ 2:13 AM
MPNP - Application File Number : February 29, 2012 @ 5:04 PM
Sponsor received Settlement Plan Part 2 : March 1, 2012
Sponsor submitted Settlement Plan Part 2 : March 22, 2012

Now, nervously waiting what's next. I pray it's God's will.

Firefox14

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional documents
Nomination.....
23-08-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
14-11-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2013 (along with Trasfer from SGVO to CEM)
Med's Done....
28-01-2013 RPRF & SG Police Clearance: 04-03-2013
Interview........
15-08-2012
Passport Req..
20-06-2013 / Submitted 08-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26 July 2013
mhersol said:
Ms. Mhersol question lang po.. when you reply to MPNP re: Settlement Part2 via email. Have you attached all the scanned docs that they have requested plus the Settlement Part 1 of your sister and send it in one go? or you have sent it via multiple emails. My sponsor received the request for Settlement Part 2 and we have sent them our SP1, however I got some few question lang po

1. they said the overall attachment should only be 5MB or less. napansin ko lang po after our settlement plan 1 was printed and scanned it was almost 10MB na po.
2. Did your sister signed the scanned SP1
3. When you replied to MPNP did you also mentioned the File No. of your sister for reference that the documents that you are submitting is indeed will be posted to the correct candidate?

Pacencya na po maraming questions? :( But I really appreciate if you can reply on my queries. I'm sure beneficial din po ito sa mga ibang kaka submit pa lang po ng online application. Also, the rest of the members are welcome to provide their inputs. maraming salamat po ang Mabuhay po kayong lahat .. and good luck po sa mga application natin.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Firefox14 said:
Ms. Mhersol question lang po.. when you reply to MPNP re: Settlement Part2 via email. Have you attached all the scanned docs that they have requested plus the Settlement Part 1 of your sister and send it in one go? or you have sent it via multiple emails. My sponsor received the request for Settlement Part 2 and we have sent them our SP1, however I got some few question lang po

1. they said the overall attachment should only be 5MB or less. napansin ko lang po after our settlement plan 1 was printed and scanned it was almost 10MB na po.
2. Did your sister signed the scanned SP1
3. When you replied to MPNP did you also mentioned the File No. of your sister for reference that the documents that you are submitting is indeed will be posted to the correct candidate?

Pacencya na po maraming questions? :( But I really appreciate if you can reply on my queries. I'm sure beneficial din po ito sa mga ibang kaka submit pa lang po ng online application. Also, the rest of the members are welcome to provide their inputs. maraming salamat po ang Mabuhay po kayong lahat .. and good luck po sa mga application natin.
Hi there Firefox. If I may share some inputs, you do not need to print and scan Settlement plan part 1. All you have to do is fill it up and upload it just like the other docs. No need for a signature. The part 2 must be printed and signed by your sponsor. Then it can either be scanned and emailed to MPNP or mailed/hand carried to MPNP office in Winnipeg. If your sponsor will be sending the part 2 via email attachment, better to mention the File Number so it will be readily identified with your application. Hope this helps in any way. Good luck!

Jujuangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012 - Online Application
Doc's Request.
01-04 2012
Nomination.....
21-01-2013 -LOA dated 10-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 in ADVO
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013 < ECAS Medical Received 08-25-2013>
Interview........
27-09-2012
Passport Req..
27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2013
LANDED..........
01-11-2013
storm0307 said:
Thank you so much mhersol! ganito pala ang feeling.

here's my timeline:

Application submitted/confirmation reply from MPNP: February 29, 2012 @ 2:13 AM
MPNP - Application File Number : February 29, 2012 @ 5:04 PM
Sponsor received Settlement Plan Part 2 : March 1, 2012
Sponsor submitted Settlement Plan Part 2 : March 22, 2012

Now, nervously waiting what's next. I pray it's God's will.
Hi storm0307 we are almost the same you are 1 month earlier than me here is my timelime , we can get along together with the processing of our visa , im quite nervous same as you....

Application submitted/confirmation reply from MPNP: March 31, 2012
Sponsor received Settlement Plan Part 2 : April 2, 2012
Sponsor submitted Settlement Plan Part 2 : April 2, 2012
< due to some technical issue online my file number was not generated promptly >
MPNP - Application File Number : April 18, 2012

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There shouldn't be any difference in Online applications and applications by mail, They should be treated and examined equally.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Manitoba123 said:
There shouldn't be any difference in Online applications and applications by mail, They should be treated and examined equally.
This is from the website of Manitoba Immigration:

"Each year the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program receives thousands of applications. While we still accept applications by mail, processing is much faster when you use the MPNP Online Application Tool.

When you log in to the secure Online Application Tool it guides you to type in all required information, and shows you how to scan supporting documents (such as birth certificates and educational records).

That means when you click the Submit button, our office automatically receives a complete application – ready for speedy assessment.

Applying by mail is much slower because our assessment officers must correspond with applicants and/or their representatives and wait for missing, illegible or improper documents, then collate and electronically process documents sent after the application is initially received. "

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Xin

You should call or email MPNP office for confirmation. I haven't gone through this stage yet and still waiting for my Permanent number and LOA.

PRO members can better guide you regarding this step. If you have a number you shouldn't be having any problems in tracking your application status. Kindly search the forums on "How to check application status for General stream"

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
My sponsor was interviewed on 25th April by MPNP.......Interview went very well.....they were satisfied with Me & my sponsor as well........I guess interview is considered as a good sign that Im gonna get a LOA very soon......or they can reject an applicant even after interview?

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Ume Rayan said:
My sponsor was interviewed on 25th April by MPNP.......Interview went very well.....they were satisfied with Me & my sponsor as well........I guess interview is considered as a good sign that Im gonna get a LOA very soon......or they can reject an applicant even after interview?
Chances are you might be issued your LOA a few days after the interview :)

If you have a Manitoba mailing address (your sponsor's address), they might get it in the mail a week after the interview. Otherwise, it will be mailed to your country of residence, which takes longer, maybe around 3 weeks.

Good luck!

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ume Rayan said:
Hi, I am also waiting for my sponsor to be interviewed, Can you please tell me after how much time your sponsor received an interview call and what questions were asked from them ?

I got a temporary file number last December 2011 and some documents were required which I submitted quickly in December 2011.

Is my sponsor about to receive a call soon ?

@ carl zeiss

if you know the answer of my above question, Kindly answer. Thank you.

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
carl zeiss said:
Chances are you might be issued your LOA a few days after the interview :)

If you have a Manitoba mailing address (your sponsor's address), they might get it in the mail a week after the interview. Otherwise, it will be mailed to your country of residence, which takes longer, maybe around 3 weeks.

Good luck!
Thanx Carl....Im keeping my fingers crossed :)....I hope that I'll get LOA during next month as I gave my address for mail.....but I truly feel that MPNP should let us know about our approval through email too as we applied online.....so that we start preparing our visa documents rather than waiting for their "Yes" or "No".

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Manitoba123 said:
Hi, I am also waiting for my sponsor to be interviewed, Can you please tell me after how much time your sponsor received an interview call and what questions were asked from them ?

I got a temporary file number last December 2011 and some documents were required which I submitted quickly in December 2011.

Is my sponsor about to receive a call soon ?

@ carl zeiss

if you know the answer of my above question, Kindly answer. Thank you.
@Manitoba123.....I actually dont know much about duration of application under "General Stream" as I applied Online under "Family Stream"......My time line is as follows:

Applied to MPNP (online) : 4th February 2012
Received File Number : 5th February 2012
Additional Doc request : 1st April 2012
Sent Required Doc : 11th April 2012
Sponsor's Interview : 25th April 2012
LOA : Waiting

MPNP official called my relative on land line......Duration of call was less than 30 minutes......they asked general questions about our relationship, about my studies, my current occupation, my spouse & his job & qualifications, what steps will they take to help me out etc etc........It was more like general discussion rather than an interview :)