Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Sobia21 said:
Definitely through Fast courier like Fedex or Dhl...
Yup I applied online.........Well I guess its better to be on safer side.....My sponsor is also suggesting me to send them my original thru email as well as courier too......Now should I send them my original document or notarized one will work for me?

B

BlessedMe

Ume Rayan said:
Yup I applied online.........Well I guess its better to be on safer side.....My sponsor is also suggesting me to send them my original thru email as well as courier too......Now should I send them my original document or notarized one will work for me?
notarized copy will do for now, they will ask for the original later in visa application...you can send them through only one method, because there will be no point in sending both since documents will reach the office anyway...

dzeanne

Mar 25, 2012
thanks mhersol and carl for replying. :D carl, i didn't even notice that the settlement plan part 2 can't be edited in pdf, good thing you mentioned it. i'll have it signed first na lang by my uncle then write all the answers na lang din. isa pa pong question, problem ko po kasi is the settlement funds. honestly, i don't have any savings at all sa bank account ko. kahit ang family ko wala. i know it's illegal but I've heard of some people paying banks just to have a fake account under their name and i plan to do the same. is it even possible for me to qualify? wala na kasi akong choice. :-[

Jujuangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012 - Online Application
Doc's Request.
01-04 2012
Nomination.....
21-01-2013 -LOA dated 10-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 in ADVO
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013 < ECAS Medical Received 08-25-2013>
Interview........
27-09-2012
Passport Req..
27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2013
LANDED..........
01-11-2013
carl zeiss said:
Hi there. The online system notifies you of the receipt of your application and tells you that they will be sending you your file number within 48 hours. This is usual for online applicants. Many forum members, including me, got an email saying that due to some technical problems, the issuance of file numbers is delayed. Just relax. You will be receiving you file number in a few days. I got mine in about a week. As long as you are receiving emails from MPNP you are okay. Before I got my file number, MPNP emailed my sponsor to complete and submit Settlement Plan Part 2.

Good Friday is officially a holiday in Canada.

They will notify you if you need to upload additional documents. You will have a file number whether you have lacking documents or not. The online tool is unique in such a way that the system knows if your application is complete. It just depends on the MPNP officer if they need you to submit additional documents for processing. Hope this helps!
keep that in mind then, anyhow there is no such advised that there are some technical problems
by email from then on, its just too early to get worried at least some of you guys are giving ideas on the
processing.

Question - is it fine that i just uploaded my monthly statement bills for my credit card online for the liabilities section ? Is it enough? coz im unsure of this , later on they might ask me additional documents requesting a formal letter from my bank ? Is that how it goes ?

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Jujuangel said:
keep that in mind then, anyhow there is no such advised that there are some technical problems
by email from then on, its just too early to get worried at least some of you guys are giving ideas on the
processing.

Question - is it fine that i just uploaded my monthly statement bills for my credit card online for the liabilities section ? Is it enough? coz im unsure of this , later on they might ask me additional documents requesting a formal letter from my bank ? Is that how it goes ?
I think it is just fine if you uploaded your credit card statements. What is more important is your net worth. In my case I did not upload credit card statements as proof of liability. I did not declare any. I think they are more concerned with liabilities such as mortgages, child support and other more serious ones. If they are satisfied with your net worth then there should be no further requests for financial documents.

Jujuangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012 - Online Application
Doc's Request.
01-04 2012
Nomination.....
21-01-2013 -LOA dated 10-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 in ADVO
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013 < ECAS Medical Received 08-25-2013>
Interview........
27-09-2012
Passport Req..
27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2013
LANDED..........
01-11-2013
carl zeiss said:
I think it is just fine if you uploaded your credit card statements. What is more important is your net worth. In my case I did not upload credit card statements as proof of liability. I did not declare any. I think they are more concerned with liabilities such as mortgages, child support and other more serious ones. If they are satisfied with your net worth then there should be no further requests for financial documents.
yeah not declaring of liabilities is supposed to be my option as it costs us to add more on or assets it was my sister in law's idea anway ok thank s carl zeiss..

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
dzeanne said:
thanks mhersol and carl for replying. :D carl, i didn't even notice that the settlement plan part 2 can't be edited in pdf, good thing you mentioned it. i'll have it signed first na lang by my uncle then write all the answers na lang din. isa pa pong question, problem ko po kasi is the settlement funds. honestly, i don't have any savings at all sa bank account ko. kahit ang family ko wala. i know it's illegal but I've heard of some people paying banks just to have a fake account under their name and i plan to do the same. is it even possible for me to qualify? wala na kasi akong choice. :-[
I honestly don't recommend that you do anything illegal such as that. You can try getting a personal loan from relatives then deposit it under your account. So far this is the simplest shortcut that I know. I heard there are banks that will give you a loan for the purpose of having funds in your account. This one is not illegal but, as a borrower, you are obliged to pay the bank a certain amount monthly as interest. This information came from a branch manager. Take note that the online application requires account balance and history for at least six months. In contrast to applying by mail, account balance and history required is only for three months. Hope this helps!

alan_eatbread

Feb 21, 2012
mhersol said:
Carl, ask ko lang nga pala kung nung nagsubmit k ng application for visa sa Novo Scotia eh address pa din dito sa Winnipeg ang ginamit mong mailing address or diyan na sa Philippines? Ako na kc ang magmemail ng application ng sister ko kc dito na ako magbabayad ng PR and Landing fee nila eh.

Thanks....
Hi Mhersol, I filed my application online on 14th of April this year and 've been waiting but no additional documents are required up to now and I wanna ask you that before you were interviewed by MPNP officer via direct phone call, did they contact you in advance to inform the date and time they will contact you for the interview???

Thank you very much and all the best!
Alan

prodigy

Apr 6, 2012
Hi all,
I have just received the notarised copy of all my documents to be signed by me and returned.
Please i need an answer to this, during application, would they go the extra mile to verify someone's age? My passport has an age that differs from my certificate. It was an original mistake but i have since been using the age on my passport.

mhersol

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Ume Rayan said:
Hi Ume Ryan. Don't bother to submit original documents to MPNP. They will just garbage it. My sister applied online and submitted original documents including land titles to MPNP thru DHL at the same time. But when I called MPNP and asked them if they received the original documents, they said that once you applied online, you don't need to submit original documents because you already scanned and uploaded those. They said that they just shredded the documents of my sisters. :-[

lemon85

Oct 25, 2011
BlessedMe said:
you submitted via online application, right? how did you get your lacking documents, is it through email or airmail? i think it would be better if you send them through courier even if they're asking for photocopies only.. although we can ask others if they have submitted theirs via email since your transactions are online...
If you submitted or applied online you should send your requirements via online also. If they send you additional requirements then you have a deadline. Are you under PNP?

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Thanx all for your help......MPNP requested me additional documents through email as I applied through online tool but they didnt clarify that which method should I adopt to send them my documents nor they said anything about whether it should be notarized or original.......I sent an email at their online help & forward that email I received from MPNP too....luckily they replied me back that they require just scanned documents via email....Im happy its such a relief :)

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
mhersol said:
Hi Ume Ryan. Don't bother to submit original documents to MPNP. They will just garbage it. My sister applied online and submitted original documents including land titles to MPNP thru DHL at the same time. But when I called MPNP and asked them if they received the original documents, they said that once you applied online, you don't need to submit original documents because you already scanned and uploaded those. They said that they just shredded the documents of my sisters. :-[
Yup I read at Manitoba Immigration site under FAQ's that Dont send us original until we ask you to do so........thats why I postponed my sponsor's idea of sending original documents.

B

BlessedMe

prodigy said:
Hi all,
I have just received the notarised copy of all my documents to be signed by me and returned.
Please i need an answer to this, during application, would they go the extra mile to verify someone's age? My passport has an age that differs from my certificate. It was an original mistake but i have since been using the age on my passport.
they will do all types of verification before giving LOA... they will make sure that all documents tally, including spelling of all names, birthday, birthplace, and countries you've been to..and so it counts that your age should be tallied too..they will compare that with birth cert, passport, and background declaration form... my aunt had to fix her contradicting birthdays to make them tallied before she her application came to smooth...

and before submitting anything to the office, see to it that you have signed all appropriate signature lines...but be sure to read carefully because you might sign the wrong line...

cheers!

prodigy

Apr 6, 2012
@Blessedme....thanks for your response, my sponsor told me to keep fingers crossed and would be going with age on the passport....Hoping for the best.

regards