Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Gods perfect timing..
@warblade

Just want to ask, if we are going to use land title for the Settlement fund what documents are we going to include? Is land title Enough . Lets say the value of the land is more than what is required);
What are the attatchments to be included? Curious lang! Tnx! :)

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(MPNP) October 16, 2013; (CIC) September 06, 2014; recvd by cic Sep 12,2014
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
(MPNP) October 17, 2013; (CIC) December 05, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2015; (with RPRF)
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2015; paid RPRF Jan 21, 2015
Interview........
19-07-2014 (MPNP Sponsor's Interview)
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued Mar 13,2015; visa received Mar 28, 2015
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
Ms. Ley said:
@ warblade

Just want to ask, if we are going to use land title for the Settlement fund what documents are we going to include? Is land title Enough . Lets say the value of the land is more than what is required);
Settlement Funds

Submit copies of bank statements and certificates of deposit demonstrating a clear financial history of sufficient and transferable settlement funds (liquid assets) in your name and/or the name of your spouse or common-law partner, and, if applicable:

copies of securities and other investments
proof of ownership of real estate including a current market price evaluation, or other assets (not including personal items such as jewelry, furniture or vehicles) owned by the applicant or spouse, with objective fair market value evaluation
- (I guess that would mean hiring an assessor to assess the properties' current price value. The certificate signed by the assessor indicating the said current market value may be then used as proof of funds).

If there are currency controls in your country of residence, the MPNP may require proof of transferability.

Source: http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/apply-to-mpnp/documents/

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
Hi ley,

I think you need to get the land assess, then you can used/include this. Im not sure kung saan papa assess pero I think sa Cityhall or Municipal Hall, you can ask there or can somebody here help Ms. Ley. Thanks.

Ms. Ley said:
@ warblade

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
hi ley,

I think you need to include the current market price evaluation of your property as stated by MPNP. Ang alam ko you can get this sa City Assessor Office kung saan located ang property mo. Thanks

Ms. Ley

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Gods perfect timing..
warblade25 said:
Hi ley,

I think you need to get the land assess, then you can used/include this. Im not sure kung saan papa assess pero I think sa Cityhall or Municipal Hall, you can ask there or can somebody here help Ms. Ley. Thanks.
Thanks warblade and LemonLuv,

I asked about this because I plan to invite my brother to apply for MPNP. i assumed they don't have enough fund for the SF but they owned a house n lot. I think they can used it as a supplement in their application.. They have their land title as the proof of ownership but the market value stated in the certification is the price value in the yr 2000. (I think that was the yr they acquired it).

Do they need another certificate that states the current market valeu? Or the land title wud be enough? Thanks!

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
Ms. Ley said:
Thanks warblade and LemonLuv,

I asked about this because I plan to invite my brother to apply for MPNP. i assumed they don't have enough fund for the SF but they owned a house n lot. I think they can used it as a supplement in their application.. They have their land title as the proof of ownership but the market value stated in the certification is the price value in the yr 2000. (I think that was the yr they acquired it).

Do they need another certificate that states the current market valeu? Or the land title wud be enough? Thanks!
I think it's the current a value Miss Ley. One more thing? is he employed (Regular/Permanent employee)? Because if he is, he can request his company to have a "pre-computation" of his separation pay an he can use that as proof of funds. That's what we (hubby and I) did also, to add more $$ in our SF. :) and MPNP accepted it.

\hth

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
Yeah, you need to request for a new one. Thats great lemonluv, I did'nt know that the separation pay pre-computation could be included. Thanks for the info as this may help a lot of members. Thanks

LemonLuv said:
I think it's the current a value Miss Ley. One more thing? is he employed (Regular/Permanent employee)? Because if he is, he can request his company to have a "pre-computation" of his separation pay an he can use that as proof of funds. That's what we (hubby and I) did also, to add more $$ in our SF. :) and MPNP accepted it.

\hth

Apr 2, 2012
Hi everyone,

Does any one have any idea on how long will it take before me and my family could land to Manitoba after sending my application for PR Visa?

MPNP Application online, submitted - Oct. 2013
Confirmation received -11/25/13
File No. received thru email - 11/26/13
Required sponsor to submit SPP2 - 5/23/14
Sponsor submitted SPP2 - 6/8/14
I and my sister were interviewed - 7/23/14
MPNP required additional documents - 7/24/14
Letter of Approval - 8/30/14

I am now on the process of gathering required documents and preparing my application for our PR visa. I hope you guys could give tips and ideas in doing so.

Hoping for any comment from anyone. Thnx thnx

Bhell

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
Maribel Balmores said:
Hi everyone,

Does any one have any idea on how long will it take before me and my family could land to Manitoba after sending my application for PR Visa?

I am now on the process of gathering required documents and preparing my application for our PR visa. I hope you guys could give tips and ideas in doing so.

Bhell
No one really knows the exact length of time because of the different factors that may affect the speed of the process e.g. Visa office, immigration officer handling your application, holidays, etc.

But you can refer to the link below so that you will have some idea and you can have some benchmark:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dHl6ZzNtWHRJOTZlVDY1dk1LY3JyRmc

Good luck and God bless to all of us.

\hth

Ms. Ley

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Gods perfect timing..
LemonLuv said:

\hth

That is really an info Lemon Luv. Thanks!
Bdw, how did u know about that?

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
Ms. Ley said:
That is really an info Lemon Luv. Thanks!
Bdw, how did u know about that?
My aunt told us about a couple who were granted LOA and now they are in MB already, whose Cash on Bank did not suffice the SF requirement, but they added their Certificate of Employment (that states the position description, monthly salary and allowances, and number of years and the approximate amount to receive upon separations).

We have Cash on Bank and other investments but if you sum them up, we were short of around CAD 2K (because our investments were still only around 2 months that time). We gambled ourselves (asked the management to provide us with the said documents) and include them as additional proof of funds and the amount accumulated is more than the required SF. I guess it was worth the risk :)

One drawback though was, for almost one year, hubby was not sent to any company-funded training, and I was not given the higher position which I applied for :(. But still for me, it's worth the risk because if one door closes, another door and more windows open.

God bless us all

Phil4:13

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maribel Balmores said:
Hi everyone,

Bhell
Hi Bhell! what additional documents were asked to submit?

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
True, God will provide...

LemonLuv said:
My aunt told us about a couple who were granted LOA and now they are in MB already, whose Cash on Bank did not suffice the SF requirement, but they added their Certificate of Employment (that states the position description, monthly salary and allowances, and number of years and the approximate amount to receive upon separations).

We have Cash on Bank and other investments but if you sum them up, we were short of around CAD 2K (because our investments were still only around 2 months that time). We gambled ourselves (asked the management to provide us with the said documents) and include them as additional proof of funds and the amount accumulated is more than the required SF. I guess it was worth the risk :)

One drawback though was, for almost one year, hubby was not sent to any company-funded training, and I was not given the higher position which I applied for :(. But still for me, it's worth the risk because if one door closes, another door and more windows open.

God bless us all

Ms. Ley

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Gods perfect timing..
warblade25 said:
True, God will provide...
I have thought about that also, when my US plan did'nt work out!
Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself.
Knowing all of u also is not a coincidence but A blessing that God has given
O help me through all this... Thanks to all of u! :)