+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP - Manitoba EOI draw #32 - Networking!

SimonWPG

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Hello guys,

Anyone from EOI draw #32 on July 11, 2017? I heard there're lot of people invited this time. Let's networking here!

I am a skilled worker in Manitoba, just received LAA this week, and right now working on my application forms and documents. It would be great to have some friends to help each other!

I will start this thread, and leave your info / timeline / questions below :)

ANTHONY75

Jul 27, 2017
Hi there I am also from Draw #32..Almost done with all my documents currently in the Philippines..I have a job offer in Russell Manitoba..My employer gives me advise on my application but she is on leave for 2 wks.Would you know on how do I go about on making the payment of $500 for the application fee. What mode of payment and to whom shall I make it to?
Please do keep in touch...thanks

lmpatel

Jun 15, 2017
Hi there I am also from Draw #32..Almost done with all my documents currently in the Philippines..I have a job offer in Russell Manitoba..My employer gives me advise on my application but she is on leave for 2 wks.Would you know on how do I go about on making the payment of $500 for the application fee. What mode of payment and to whom shall I make it to?
Please do keep in touch...thanks
R U Inland applicant or outland Applicant??/ & If you r outland applicant then do you get full access for submission of documents

Arny28

Aug 13, 2017
...Hi everyone :), can I know when did you guys send your EOI? I just send mine last July 13 and i have no idea how is the process.. Thank you in advance.

jetsfan49

Sep 15, 2017
Welcome to Manitoba! It's a good place to immigrate to Canada - despite the somewhat harsh winters :)

A good resource to get ready to move to Manitoba is the Immigrant Centre's Pre-Arrival Centre, ic-pac.com . They provide information to prepare for moving to MB, and they can create a settlement plan for you. They are funded by the government, so the services are free for any immigrant.

Masplong

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Med's Done....
25-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2014
LANDED..........
Soon :)
Hi guys! I am also from draw #32. I applied August 8th and I have been on assessment pending since August 31st. Anybody got their status updated lately?
Keep us posted. Thanks

Last edited:

Roxyanne

Apr 7, 2017
Hi Anthony,can you share your timeline and NOC please for us to have guide..when did you submit application,the date when your file changes like date in assessment pending to assessment in process..thanks..by the way I submitted mine July 5,2017,assessment pending August 10,2017 and up to this date my status is the same..Thanks