Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 14, 2009 (Manitoba)
Nomination.....
June 30, 2010
AOR Received.
March 5, 2010 (Manitoba); Sept 15 (Abu Dhabi)
IELTS Request
N/A -submitted with appl.
File Transfer...
15 Aug. 2010 (cic Abu Dhabi)
Med's Request
18 September 2011
Med's Done....
25 Nov 11 - Principal; 5 Dec 11- Dependants' Dec 27:Addt'l med request
Interview........
N/A
tesmanalo said:
HI lormac..

Good luck to us.. pRAY for our LOA s to come soon... LETYI group....Pls update soon...
TES
Please update if any of our sponsors received a call/interview from MPNP.

Thanks..

Issah

P

paullay

okidokjim said:
Hi PAULLAY, congrats. what is your timeline? tnx
Hello okidokjim,

I applied last December 2009. Still waiting for the LOA to arrive soon. I will update my timeline as soon as it comes. God bless us all.

Paullay

P

paullay

lormac said:
Ooopppssss, forgot Issah72 in the dec. 2009 group. I also received the acknowledgment receipt last March 16, 2010. There's no mention of lacking documents in the letter, so hope everything's in order. By the way, I am from Manila.
that makes me and issah72....

okidokjim

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
San Pedro, Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.18,2010
Nomination.....
Aug.24,2010
AOR Received.
Sept.21,2010
Med's Request
Feb.07,2011
Med's Done....
Feb.08,2011
Passport Req..
May18,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 07,2011
hi paullay, tnx sa reply and keep us posted.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
lormac said:
Hi jie22,
Our application was also submitted by my brother directly to Manitoba Processing Center in Winnipeg. I understand from my brother that the program officer also checked the documents one by one and thank God he received it and after 2-1/2 months we received the acknowledgment receipt. TORs, diploma and all school records were DFA authenticated while xerox copies of licenses were notarized.
Hello lormac, nice to meet you. I would like to ask some question about the MPNP Family Stream. Is your brother support you one person only? Or support two family members?

I'm going to apply PR under MPNP Family Stream, together with my sister. I'm not sure whether is possible for my brother to support two family members at the same time. My brother have a stable job and live in Winnipeg more than 7 years already.

Thanks in advanced for your reply. Have a nice day.

lormac

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi kidrobot,
Actually, the application is not for me but for my daughter, her husband and little boy. My son-in-law is the principal applicant being a licensed Avionic Mechanic (listed in high demand job). This is the 2nd time that my brother has filed a nomination. First application was for my brother & family who arrived Winnipeg in December 2008 and after a year, my brother filed for my daughter and her family.

I have no idea if you and your sister can be nominated at the same time. I suggest you visit the website www2.immigratemanitoba.com and check the Frequently Asked Question. The answer to your query might be there.

If both of you are single and your sponsor can support you not only financially, but can also provide accommodation, I think it's possible. This is only my opinion.... you can be considered 1 family. Di ba sometimes application is for a family of 5 or 6. I know my brother's friend was able to get his brother & wife and 4 children. Hopefully, it's pwede.... You just try... if they don't accept, then submit only 1 nomination. There's a second time pa naman.

God Bless....

okidokjim

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
San Pedro, Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.18,2010
Nomination.....
Aug.24,2010
AOR Received.
Sept.21,2010
Med's Request
Feb.07,2011
Med's Done....
Feb.08,2011
Passport Req..
May18,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 07,2011
hi pinaylovely. congrats on your LOA. kindly share your timeline pls. tnx

jie22

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tesmanalo said:
HI JIE22
Yes my sponsor also handed my application to a group of lawyers (some were Filipinos) created by high commission called Nominee Application center who will revw.. give advice... provide notarials before submmitting finally to immigration center..So in ur case u have to provide another copy of ur COE since it will question soon, when real assessment comes, about the length of employmnt of ur husband job and its an important point since ur applictn is in general category paying particular attention on ur employment/previous jobs to be eligible. . For sure seek for their advise what to do with that missed data in ur applctn... they will help of course.
Dont worry.. Goodluck.

TES
Thanks po. But the problem po kse is the company just gave out COE last February or March lang..and di na po pumayag to issue another one. What they did is they gave my husband their calling card to present to the officer if in case they would want to verify. Sana po all will be ok sa Friday when our friends will present that again..Please pray for us.

jie22

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janmyung said:
Since you will be applying under the General Stream category, medyo metikuloso sila sa mga documents. Mas linient ata sila sa Family stream. But this is somehow good since you were able to know what might cause the delay for your application. Atleast habang maaga, malilingon nyo.

Sana nga lang i-consider na ang cert nyo para makapagproceed na kayo sa next step.
Sana nga po talga kse dami na din gastos just for sending the documents thru courier eh. we need to pray harder..

jie22

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LeeAntz said:
yup...its still the best...just comply with the requirements.......
problem po is the company..they will not change the format of their COEs..sana it will work out pa din sa Friday..

jie22

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandy78 said:
Jie22

To make it sure that your application will be processed, It would be better if you follow the instruction of the IO. Ask for another certificate of employment bearing the word PRESENT, it is right of an employee to ask for a certificate of employment. The officer knows best.
kya lang po ayaw nilang pumayag na baguhin yun format nila ng COE..sana po talaga maging ok na yun pag-present ng calling card at letter explaining our situation

okidokjim

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
San Pedro, Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.18,2010
Nomination.....
Aug.24,2010
AOR Received.
Sept.21,2010
Med's Request
Feb.07,2011
Med's Done....
Feb.08,2011
Passport Req..
May18,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 07,2011
hi jie22, baka pwede humingi ng blank paper with official company's letterhead yung husband mo then kayo na lang gumawa ng COE para mailagay yung word na present then pasign na lang sa kanila.

Issah72

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 14, 2009 (Manitoba)
Nomination.....
June 30, 2010
AOR Received.
March 5, 2010 (Manitoba); Sept 15 (Abu Dhabi)
IELTS Request
N/A -submitted with appl.
File Transfer...
15 Aug. 2010 (cic Abu Dhabi)
Med's Request
18 September 2011
Med's Done....
25 Nov 11 - Principal; 5 Dec 11- Dependants' Dec 27:Addt'l med request
Interview........
N/A
tesmanalo said:
HI lormac..

Good luck to us.. pRAY for our LOA s to come soon... LETYI group....Pls update soon...
TES
LETYI Group, despite my late submission of missing document, my cousin was still interviewed yesterday, 18 June. I hope the result is positive...

Issah

tesmanalo

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR - mar 19, 2010
Nomination.....
Aug 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 28,2010
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
AOR from CIC Abu Dhbi
Med's Request
MAr 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 27
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Apr 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 28, 2011....Finally
LANDED..........
July 2011....God willing
Ow, good for you Issah! that makes us more positive.... HOPE! with God's will...Lets add Paullay for DEC group...LETYIP!!!! get in touch. Ur under family category Issa?

TES

Issah72 said:
LETYI Group, despite my late submission of missing document, my cousin was still interviewed yesterday, 18 June. I hope the result is positive...

Issah