Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Have any of you experienced sending applications thru the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Processing Center? Du n kse kme nagpasa and the immigration officer didn't accept our application dahil hindi naka-indicate yun word na PRESENT sa certificate of employment ng husband ko. Ang nakalagay kse " he is a regular employee of our company" di ba understood na yun?! di daw tatanggapin yun application unless naka-state yun.. :( ganun ba talga ka-detalye sila pagdating sa COEs?

okidokjim

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
San Pedro, Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.18,2010
Nomination.....
Aug.24,2010
AOR Received.
Sept.21,2010
Med's Request
Feb.07,2011
Med's Done....
Feb.08,2011
Passport Req..
May18,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 07,2011
hi jie22;

what do you mean that they did not accept your application? binalik ba nila yung application package nyo or they just ask for addtnl docs? kailan kayo nag submit ng application? are you under family stream? kindly share your timeline.TNX & GOOD LUCK ON OUR APPLICATIONS.....

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jie22 said:
Hi all,

Have any of you experienced sending applications thru the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Processing Center? Du n kse kme nagpasa and the immigration officer didn't accept our application dahil hindi naka-indicate yun word na PRESENT sa certificate of employment ng husband ko. Ang nakalagay kse " he is a regular employee of our company" di ba understood na yun?! di daw tatanggapin yun application unless naka-state yun.. :( ganun ba talga ka-detalye sila pagdating sa COEs?
Please avoid text speak to avoid confusion and misunderstanding.

In any case, yes, they are very keen in checking all your documents. Your application should not be denied but you should be asked for an updated or new copy of the Employment certificate. If it was denied, I think you need to wait for 6 months before reapplying.

Ano ba exactly pagkasabi sa inyo?

jie22

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okidokjim said:
hi jie22;

what do you mean that they did not accept your application? binalik ba nila yung application package nyo or they just ask for addtnl docs? kailan kayo nag submit ng application? are you under family stream? kindly share your timeline.TNX & GOOD LUCK ON OUR APPLICATIONS.....
meron na po kse Manitoba service center for PNPs opened last year, tapos dun po nagpunta yun 2 friend namin para magpa-notarize nun MAS forms nila - free po kse..and then may immigration officer na din na nag-checheck ng application package namin..tapos yun nga sbe di daw ma-process yun application namin hangga't d nakalagay yun word na PRESENT dun sa certificate of employment ng husband ko. ang problema, strict yun format ng company regarding that and they cannot modify it. ang nakalagay po kse dun sa certificate "furthermore, he is a regular employee of our company"..gusto nung officer may word na "Present".. our friends will go there again on Tuesday to talk to the officer and present my husband's letter explaining his situation. Hopefully, he will be considerate enough to take that in..Pray for us po..Thanks! God bless us!
by the way, we will be applying under General stream..

jie22

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janmyung said:
Please avoid text speak to avoid confusion and misunderstanding.

In any case, yes, they are very keen in checking all your documents. Your application should not be denied but you should be asked for an updated or new copy of the Employment certificate. If it was denied, I think you need to wait for 6 months before reapplying.

Ano ba exactly pagkasabi sa inyo?
di pa nga po namin mapasa yun application kse yun officer chine-check na lahat bago i-forward sa Manitoba Labour and Immigration yun application namin.. pls read my other post na lang po for the answers sa queries nyo..thanks po

lormac

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi esr, tesmanalo and yours. Include me in the group of dec 2009 applicants and waiting for the good news. Let's continue praying that what we have been waiting will be with us in less than a month from now.

lormac

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ooopppssss, forgot Issah72 in the dec. 2009 group. I also received the acknowledgment receipt last March 16, 2010. There's no mention of lacking documents in the letter, so hope everything's in order. By the way, I am from Manila.

tesmanalo

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR - mar 19, 2010
Nomination.....
Aug 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 28,2010
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
AOR from CIC Abu Dhbi
Med's Request
MAr 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 27
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Apr 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 28, 2011....Finally
LANDED..........
July 2011....God willing
HI JIE22
Yes my sponsor also handed my application to a group of lawyers (some were Filipinos) created by high commission called Nominee Application center who will revw.. give advice... provide notarials before submmitting finally to immigration center..So in ur case u have to provide another copy of ur COE since it will question soon, when real assessment comes, about the length of employmnt of ur husband job and its an important point since ur applictn is in general category paying particular attention on ur employment/previous jobs to be eligible. . For sure seek for their advise what to do with that missed data in ur applctn... they will help of course.
Dont worry.. Goodluck.

TES
jie22 said:
Hi all,

tesmanalo

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR - mar 19, 2010
Nomination.....
Aug 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 28,2010
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
AOR from CIC Abu Dhbi
Med's Request
MAr 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 27
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Apr 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 28, 2011....Finally
LANDED..........
July 2011....God willing
HI lormac..

Good luck to us.. pRAY for our LOA s to come soon... LETYI group....Pls update soon...
TES
lormac said:
Ooopppssss, forgot Issah72 in the dec. 2009 group. I also received the acknowledgment receipt last March 16, 2010. There's no mention of lacking documents in the letter, so hope everything's in order. By the way, I am from Manila.

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jie22 said:
meron na po kse Manitoba service center for PNPs opened last year, tapos dun po nagpunta yun 2 friend namin para magpa-notarize nun MAS forms nila - free po kse..and then may immigration officer na din na nag-checheck ng application package namin..tapos yun nga sbe di daw ma-process yun application namin hangga't d nakalagay yun word na PRESENT dun sa certificate of employment ng husband ko. ang problema, strict yun format ng company regarding that and they cannot modify it. ang nakalagay po kse dun sa certificate "furthermore, he is a regular employee of our company"..gusto nung officer may word na "Present".. our friends will go there again on Tuesday to talk to the officer and present my husband's letter explaining his situation. Hopefully, he will be considerate enough to take that in..Pray for us po..Thanks! God bless us!
Since you will be applying under the General Stream category, medyo metikuloso sila sa mga documents. Mas linient ata sila sa Family stream. But this is somehow good since you were able to know what might cause the delay for your application. Atleast habang maaga, malilingon nyo.

Sana nga lang i-consider na ang cert nyo para makapagproceed na kayo sa next step.

sandy78

Star Member
Sep 10, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 28, 2010-to Manila
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2010
Med's Request
Feb. 4, 2010
Med's Done....
March 16, 2010
Passport Req..
May13,2010
LANDED..........
aug 21, 2010
jie22 said:

Jie22

To make it sure that your application will be processed, It would be better if you follow the instruction of the IO. Ask for another certificate of employment bearing the word PRESENT, it is right of an employee to ask for a certificate of employment. The officer knows best.

LeeAntz

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila-philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov - 2008
Doc's Request.
Dec - 2008
Nomination.....
December - 2009
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Feb 26, 2010
Med's Done....
March 15, 2010 / Submitted to embassy March 31, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 14, 2010 / 8:16am thru email / Passport sent May 28, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
estimated time - july 8, 2010(30th day after submission-less weekends and holidays)
sandy78 said:
Jie22

To make it sure that your application will be processed, It would be better if you follow the instruction of the IO. Ask for another certificate of employment bearing the word PRESENT, it is right of an employee to ask for a certificate of employment. The officer knows best.
yup...its still the best...just comply with the requirements.......

iza

Nov 21, 2009
Hi everyone, just want to share my timeline:

Sept 2007 Submit application to MPNP
Sept 2009 LOA
Oct 2009 Application package forwarded to CEM
Nov 2009 AOR & Request for additional docs
Jan 2010 Received Medical Request
Jan 28, 29, & May 7, 2010 Medical results forwarded to CEM
June 8, 2010 PPR thru e-mail
June 17, 2010 Passports forwarded to CEM

Currently waiting for our visas…

okidokjim

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
San Pedro, Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.18,2010
Nomination.....
Aug.24,2010
AOR Received.
Sept.21,2010
Med's Request
Feb.07,2011
Med's Done....
Feb.08,2011
Passport Req..
May18,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 07,2011
hi iza, congrats!!!

anyone here submitted their application in Manitoba January 2010?

lormac

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi jie22,
Our application was also submitted by my brother directly to Manitoba Processing Center in Winnipeg. I understand from my brother that the program officer also checked the documents one by one and thank God he received it and after 2-1/2 months we received the acknowledgment receipt. TORs, diploma and all school records were DFA authenticated while xerox copies of licenses were notarized.