Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2006
AOR Received.
05-07-2006
kurtsebastian said:
Hello solomonokene,

Usually the AOR (File number) is issued within 4-5mos from the date of application. LOA (approval/nomination letter) is issued 4-5 mos after you have recieved your AOR. We have noticed that the process is sort of slow at this time for GS because those who have applied last July is just starting to receive their AOR (this is according to the tracking sheet). I hope this helps. :D
What happens in case there is delay in case processing from obtaining the initial AOR to receiving LOA from MPNP, then applying to CIO, then medical & visa issuance & the applicant age has exceeded the minimum age requirement by this time? Applicant age was within the bracket before AOR & even the LOA, but due to delay in processing, the age has exceeded. Will the applicant be denied visa or case will be processed to conclusion? Appreciate an expert advice.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solomonokene said:
What happens in case there is delay in case processing from obtaining the initial AOR to receiving LOA from MPNP, then applying to CIO, then medical & visa issuance & the applicant age has exceeded the minimum age requirement by this time? Applicant age was within the bracket before AOR & even the LOA, but due to delay in processing, the age has exceeded. Will the applicant be denied visa or case will be processed to conclusion? Appreciate an expert advice.
No problem, anytime solomonokene. Unfortunately, I really don't have any idea on your query. Sorry, I will try to raise the concern to other members, then, i will inform you about it. ;D

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Hello Everyone,

It's been 11 months passed today and no response from mpnp after AOR

Please sugess If anyone has professional level of experiance or knowledge.that what step I should take now. I would really Appreciate the Help

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gat said:
Hello Everyone,

It's been 11 months passed today and no response from mpnp after AOR

Please sugess If anyone has professional level of experiance or knowledge.that what step I should take now. I would really Appreciate the Help

Hello Gat,

I am sorry that you did not yet receive any update with your application, I suggest that you should email or call them or let your sponsor follow up for you. I hope you will receive soon your LOA.

SK23

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
moniqueyu said:
I applied in July 2012, still no news~

don;t know what is going wrong~

Have you received anything?

i applied in mid of june 2012 and got AORi mid of oct 2012 in general stream

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SK23 said:
i applied in mid of june 2012 and got AORi mid of oct 2012 in general stream
That was fast! What's your occupation if may share? ;D Thanks.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BREAKING NEWS: General Stream is NOW AVAIL under ONLINE APPLICATION.

MPNP Online – improvements, expansion

Now, all applicants can take advantage of the easier, faster process by using MPNP Online.

Previously, the Province of Manitoba’s online application tool – a secure service managed on the government webserver – was only available to Priority applicants.

For 2013, the cutting-edge tool can also be used by General applicants – skilled workers who have a connection to Manitoba through family, friends, work or school experience but do not meet the program’s minimum criteria for language, employability and adaptability.
MPNP application processing times

Each year the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program receives thousands of applications. While we still accept applications by mail, processing is much faster when you use MPNP Online.

When you log in, MPNP Online guides you to type in all required information, and shows you how to scan and upload required supporting documents (such as birth certificates and educational records) on which your application is assessed.

That means when you click the Submit button, our office automatically receives a complete application – ready for speedy assessment.

Applying by mail is much slower because our assessment officers must correspond with applicants and/or their representatives and wait for missing, illegible or improper documents, then collate and electronically process documents sent after the application is initially received.

SK23

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
i have recieved AOR after 4 months
now 4 months gone after AOR
I am waiting for sponser interview and LOA

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SK23 said:
i have recieved AOR after 4 months
now 4 months gone after AOR
I am waiting for sponser interview and LOA
Let us extend our patience. I hope we will get soon what we have been waiting for.

ginacom2003

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept; 2012
Nomination.....
11th July, 2013
AOR Received.
20th Sept; 2013
IELTS Request
Submited with application
Med's Request
9th Nov; 2013
Med's Done....
13th Nov; 2013
Interview........
4th July, 2013
Passport Req..
2nd Apr; 2014
VISA ISSUED...
17th April, 2014
LANDED..........
14th May, 2014
kurtsebastian said:
Let us extend our patience. I hope we will get soon what we have been waiting for.
I received my AOR yesterday 20th February, 2013. My GS application was submitted by my sponsor on 10th September, 2012. I received the AOR through a surface mail to my sponsor.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ginacom2003 said:
I received my AOR yesterday 20th February, 2013. My GS application was submitted by my sponsor on 10th September, 2012. I received the AOR through a surface mail to my sponsor.
Congrats! What exact date did your sponsor bring your app on th MPNP office? Mine's still no news, send it via courier last Aug 31.

ginacom2003

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept; 2012
Nomination.....