+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Business 2015

jagaban

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
You are in the wrong post group check Provincial Nomination you will find Manitoba Expression of interest 1st batch and others where you can post your question

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jagaban said:
You are in the wrong post group check Provincial Nomination you will find Manitoba Expression of interest 1st batch and others where you can post your question
This is the Business immigration board. The OP is talking about the MPNP business stream ... The post is in the right place.

BIREN PATEL

Aug 8, 2013
Hi all,

I would like to visit Winipag ( Menitoba) for exploratory visit in June end. So please suggest me where i should meet during the trip. Please suggect me any CA, Business Broker, and other where i should meet.

Biren Patel

jagaban

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi BIREN PATEL,
I how you find this information I got from Manitoba business website useful- http://www.gov.mb.ca/jec/invest/pnp-b/p_exploratory.html

Exploratory Visit
What is an Exploratory Visit?
If you are considering immigrating to Manitoba through the MPNP-B you may choose to strengthen your knowledge of and connection to the province by making an Exploratory Visit to investigate business and lifestyle opportunities.

The Exploratory Visit is an optional initiative for an applicant, but is recommended and should be completed prior to submitting an EOI or applying to the MPNP-B. You are encouraged to conduct an Exploratory Visit to Manitoba. The MPNP-B allots an additional 15 points under the “Enhanced Settlement Factors” section of the Adaptability Assessment Matrix for such Exploratory Visits.

The Exploratory Visit must be conducted no more than one year prior to submission of an EOI. You can also conduct an Exploratory Visit after submission of the EOI and update your EOI with this information to enhance your point score.

You must visit Manitoba for a period of not less than five business days (excluding the days of arrival and departure), to conduct extensive business and lifestyle-related research. Although an Exploratory Visit to Manitoba must be for a minimum of five (5) business days, longer visits are also recommended as they provide the applicant with a better opportunity to explore Manitoba.

An Exploratory Visit provides you with time to research business opportunities available, as well as the lifestyle in Manitoba. It is expected that you will conduct research activities such as, but not limited to:

Collecting necessary information to prepare his/her Statement of Business Intent, which may include identifying business, general start-up costs, as well as the costs of leasing or purchasing business space, purchasing tools and equipment, hiring skilled labour, analyzing the competition, targeted customers and suppliers.

Researching information related to moving to and living in Manitoba such as schooling for children, the costs and availability of housing (rent or purchase), recreational activities, services available for newcomers and the general cost of living.

During an Exploratory Visit, you must dedicate a significant portion of time to conducting business-related research and meeting with various stakeholders and business advisors. You are expected to provide details of your business and lifestyle research through an Exploratory Visit Report which forms part of a Nomination Application.

How to Request and be Approved for an Exploratory Visit
You are not required to send any request to the MPNP-B or require any approval from the MPNP-B to conduct this visit. The MPNP-B will not issue a letter of advice to support an Exploratory Visit to Manitoba. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary travel documents (such as a Visitor’s Visa) required for travel to Manitoba, Canada. The MPNP-B does not provide letters of support for you to obtain a Visitor’s Visa and cannot intervene in cases in which a potential applicant is denied a Temporary Resident Visa.

Weekly Information Seminar
The Business Settlement Office is hosting weekly information seminars on the "Business Investment through Business Immigration". This seminar is designed to serve the needs of potential foreign business investors who wish to explore the opportunity to immigrate and invest in Manitoba through the MPNP-B. Please view the detailed information about this seminar here.

Submitting an Exploratory Visit Report with the Nomination Application
If you have conducted an Exploratory Visit to Manitoba, you are required to submit a report of this visit with the Nomination Application. There is no prescribed format for this report; however, you must describe all the activities you have undertaken during this visit. This report must cover the entire period of stay in Canada starting from the first day of entry to the day of leaving Canada and also including time spent in other provinces, if any. You should include pictures, airline tickets, boarding passes, hotel receipts, business cards and all other relevant details to describe the activities undertaken during the visit. Please do not attach brochures, flyers, maps or information booklets collected during the Exploratory Visit with this report.

singhcanada1

May 18, 2015
jagaban said:
Hi BIREN PATEL,
I how you find this information I got from Manitoba business website useful- http://www.gov.mb.ca/jec/invest/pnp-b/p_exploratory.html

Exploratory Visit
What is an Exploratory Visit?
If you are considering immigrating to Manitoba through the MPNP-B you may choose to strengthen your knowledge of and connection to the province by making an Exploratory Visit to investigate business and lifestyle opportunities.

The Exploratory Visit is an optional initiative for an applicant, but is recommended and should be completed prior to submitting an EOI or applying to the MPNP-B. You are encouraged to conduct an Exploratory Visit to Manitoba. The MPNP-B allots an additional 15 points under the “Enhanced Settlement Factors” section of the Adaptability Assessment Matrix for such Exploratory Visits.

The Exploratory Visit must be conducted no more than one year prior to submission of an EOI. You can also conduct an Exploratory Visit after submission of the EOI and update your EOI with this information to enhance your point score.

You must visit Manitoba for a period of not less than five business days (excluding the days of arrival and departure), to conduct extensive business and lifestyle-related research. Although an Exploratory Visit to Manitoba must be for a minimum of five (5) business days, longer visits are also recommended as they provide the applicant with a better opportunity to explore Manitoba.

An Exploratory Visit provides you with time to research business opportunities available, as well as the lifestyle in Manitoba. It is expected that you will conduct research activities such as, but not limited to:

Collecting necessary information to prepare his/her Statement of Business Intent, which may include identifying business, general start-up costs, as well as the costs of leasing or purchasing business space, purchasing tools and equipment, hiring skilled labour, analyzing the competition, targeted customers and suppliers.

Researching information related to moving to and living in Manitoba such as schooling for children, the costs and availability of housing (rent or purchase), recreational activities, services available for newcomers and the general cost of living.

During an Exploratory Visit, you must dedicate a significant portion of time to conducting business-related research and meeting with various stakeholders and business advisors. You are expected to provide details of your business and lifestyle research through an Exploratory Visit Report which forms part of a Nomination Application.

How to Request and be Approved for an Exploratory Visit
You are not required to send any request to the MPNP-B or require any approval from the MPNP-B to conduct this visit. The MPNP-B will not issue a letter of advice to support an Exploratory Visit to Manitoba. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary travel documents (such as a Visitor's Visa) required for travel to Manitoba, Canada. The MPNP-B does not provide letters of support for you to obtain a Visitor's Visa and cannot intervene in cases in which a potential applicant is denied a Temporary Resident Visa.

Weekly Information Seminar
The Business Settlement Office is hosting weekly information seminars on the "Business Investment through Business Immigration". This seminar is designed to serve the needs of potential foreign business investors who wish to explore the opportunity to immigrate and invest in Manitoba through the MPNP-B. Please view the detailed information about this seminar here.

Submitting an Exploratory Visit Report with the Nomination Application
If you have conducted an Exploratory Visit to Manitoba, you are required to submit a report of this visit with the Nomination Application. There is no prescribed format for this report; however, you must describe all the activities you have undertaken during this visit. This report must cover the entire period of stay in Canada starting from the first day of entry to the day of leaving Canada and also including time spent in other provinces, if any. You should include pictures, airline tickets, boarding passes, hotel receipts, business cards and all other relevant details to describe the activities undertaken during the visit. Please do not attach brochures, flyers, maps or information booklets collected during the Exploratory Visit with this report.
definatly this is useful information . Great , I also had applied under MPNP-B Manitoba.

singhcanada1

May 18, 2015
jagaban said:
Am happy to help singhcanada1.
BIREN PATEL, hope you find the post useful.
this is useful for everyone,. I am January applicants in cio Nova Scotia. And waiting for MR. Now . Thanx

May 20, 2015
Hi everyone,

Regarding Exploratory visit, the statement of MPNP-B did not mention about Interview ?
So, do we need to attend an interview or not ? According this program, interview is necessary or not ?

Thanks a lot.

Shahalam_sa

Oct 30, 2015
Hello.
I am planning for the MPNP Business program.
Did anyone go through a lawyer? If yes, can you recommend me one as I want to ensure that everything is fine and chances of rejection is minimized. This will my first and last shot at immigration and hence I want to be as accurate as possible.
Shah ALam

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
If a person is of 68yrs of age... can he apply for mpnp-B ? U think he wl b considered ? Provided that he has ties in manitoba as well. His daughter is already living in manitoba

malikn

Dec 15, 2007
WINNIPEG
Visa Office......
MANITOBA
NOC Code......
INVESTOR
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2016
Doc's Request.
SUBMITTED January 2016
Nomination.....
4-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
04-10-2016
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
19-1-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-1-2017
LANDED..........
May 2017 Inshallah
I AM IN PROCESS OF MPNP BUSINESS IMMIGRATION IF ANYBODY WANTS TO CHAT WITH ME PLEASE ADD MY WHATSAPP NUMBER AND CAN SHARE INFROAMTIONS WITH EACH OTHER 00923218471003

ONLY FOR BUSINESS IMMIGRATION MANITOBA PLEASE

Milsrome

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
CA
LANDED..........
July 2017
KHG said:
If a person is of 68yrs of age... can he apply for mpnp-B ? U think he wl b considered ? Provided that he has ties in manitoba as well. His daughter is already living in manitoba
The daughter can sponsor her parent under parent/grandparent sponsorship program at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/sponsor-parents.asp