+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

More your experience, less your CRS because of Age -- Correct

brijesh.1111

May 6, 2017
India
Hi team,

I am little confused with the CRS score a person with 3-5 years employee gets vs 5-10 years experience employee will get.

Only difference between them is just experience and their age. 3-5 will have age between 26-29 while 5-10 will have age between 30-35.

More your experience tyou are getting same point as 3-5 years experience but because of you age you will loose age point.

Is that something true ? I am calculating CRS. And experience I am not counting Canadian experience.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
You are asking why points decrease as someone gets older ? This is common across many country immigration programs Canada included given each country wants to attract a young participation that can develop and establish themselves over the long term .

brijesh.1111

May 6, 2017
India
Hi Team,

No, I am not asking that specific question. That probably is true. more your age, no-one likes to offer you PR. That we can understand. But my question is specific to experience.

More experience you have, why are we not getting more relevant points? why Canada give 3 Years experience candidate same CRS point as 5 or 10 years experience candidate.
Don't we think that is not fare? more your experience, more your knowledge and professional skill will be right? like Australia cut 2 initial years as learning period after your education. but rest more your experience, more you get the points in experience category.

Is that something we have for Canada? I don't think so.
Canada we have same point (for experience category) for 3 years candidate as well as 8 years candidate.

Am I correct or something I am not understood correctly ?