+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Morden Manitoba

Vampmora

Jan 25, 2016

Good morning,
i have one question if u don't mind, i applied for Morden program but i received something till now i dont know if it good or bad.
i sent the application then i received the Auto replay that they ll contact me with the answer, but after weeks i received email from Shelly asking " please provide a copy of your secondary and post-secondary education and transcript for further evaluation "
any one faced that be4 ? that was 10 days ago, so anyone know is that good or bad ? or any one received something like that ?
thank you.

Last edited:

malisa

May 15, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP=Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
9-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
3-08-2012
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Jan18, 2013 (45 days)
Passport Req..
Ppr, 28 sept 2013. in process...23 aug 2013, decision made 28 sept, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2013. PR card..Jan 2014.
My brother applied for mpnp, and I "his sister" is supporter of him.
I have family here, I don't work but my husband works and earns good income for last three years in Manitoba.
Now my brother got a letter to provide additional documents as below:
Supporter’s Proof of Residence - You have claimed regional migration to Selkirk, MB and we need documented proof that your Supporter, lives and works in Selkirk. Please submit your Supporter’s tenancy contract, proof of employment (letter or pay slips for the past 3 months), driver’s license, and utility bills (hydro, water and phone bills).
As per supporters requirements of mpnp there is no clause that he/ she should be working.
How can I submit my income or should I do submit my husbands paystubs etc.

please advice.
thanks

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017

Good morning,
i have one question if u don't mind, i applied for Morden program but i received something till now i dont know if it good or bad.
i sent the application then i received the Auto replay that they ll contact me with the answer, but after weeks i received email from Shelly asking " please provide a copy of your secondary and post-secondary education and transcript for further evaluation "
any one faced that be4 ? that was 10 days ago, so anyone know is that good or bad ? or any one received something like that ?
thank you.
I dont think there's any cause to panic here Vampora, they requested for additional document to back up your application. Hopefully you are able to provide them with these transcripts and everything should be fine.
Hope this helps.

Vampmora

Jan 25, 2016

laminehsi²

Dec 4, 2017
Dear friends, i'm new here in this forum, i just wanna ask about the IELTS test, can i submit my application without it? and send the IELTS test later? please i need an answer. Thank you

Gigibanat

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Dear friends, i'm new here in this forum, i just wanna ask about the IELTS test, can i submit my application without it? and send the IELTS test later? please i need an answer. Thank you
I read the requirements. They say you have to submit IELTS first with the documents. It used to be different in the past, but now you must have the IELTS first. Just go to their official website and read the requirements again

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
I m going to apply for Morden, please give few sentence about this question.
"Please indicate the services, characteristics, facilities, and other qualities that are important to have in a new community to meet the needs of you and your family. Why do you feel that Morden will meet your needs"