+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in spouse open work permit process.

Bukolala

May 20, 2017
I applied for spouse open work permit for my husband, his application was reject and when we recieved the letter ,his rejection was based on a completely diffrent visa category( international experience canada program.)
I contacted the embassy via email and the reply to say the had wrongly worded my husbands rejection letter and ststef they have amended the letter and attached to the email.on opening the attachef letter, it was completely blank. There was notting written on the paper.
Has anyone experienced this before?

I need advice on what to do next. I cant even reapplly because i dont know the reason for rejection.

C

Classic Chucks

I applied for spouse open work permit for my husband, his application was reject and when we recieved the letter ,his rejection was based on a completely diffrent visa category( international experience canada program.)
I contacted the embassy via email and the reply to say the had wrongly worded my husbands rejection letter and ststef they have amended the letter and attached to the email.on opening the attachef letter, it was completely blank. There was notting written on the paper.
Has anyone experienced this before?

I need advice on what to do next. I cant even reapplly because i dont know the reason for rejection.
Email them again.