+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

minimum bank statement required for student visa from Pakistan?

Daniyal

Apr 3, 2012
Any body can guie me about family tree how can i get family tree.My sponser uncle do have his nic but his father don't have as he don't even have his B-form he died in 1974 at that time no NIC and B-form or NADRA registration present.My sponser uncle don't have B-form also.

leo4bilal

Mar 16, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC ISBD
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
14-Feb-2012
Med's Request
15-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Sent after medical on 28-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 11th-Dec-2012
innocent ejaz said:
I am applying for student visa.I have got my admission in London Of Business And Finance Toronto Campus.

My program is ACCA which total duration is about 2.5 years.My fee is 90000$ from which i have paid 4500$.

Now would you please like to let me know about Bank Statement which i am required to show.

I look forward to your reply,

Best Regards
You have to show:
4500$ + 10,000$ + 3000$ = 17,500$ = Rs. 16,00,000

tanorini

May 13, 2012
Guys I have a question what if my uni costs about $17000 and I have that money on my account but it is all spent is that okay to prove that I can get that type of money in 4 months?

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
tanorini said:
Guys I have a question what if my uni costs about $17000 and I have that money on my account but it is all spent is that okay to prove that I can get that type of money in 4 months?
IF they all are spent then how they can be in your account?
U have to provide PAST 4 months bank statement,ending balance should be atleast $17,000 in ur case, and along with it u have to provide source of income that may include employment letter,tax returns,pay slips,business registration,shares etc

tanorini

May 13, 2012
. Well The bank statement has $17000 for the last 4 months. July just started and yes Its my money coming from the company my father works in. Does that mean that I must show $17000? Isn't it logical that If I make $17000 in 4 months that I can make more in a year. Why the $17000 are spent in getting a car and it clearly shows that in the bank statement. Money went to Toyota :p

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
tanorini said:
. Well The bank statement has $17000 for the last 4 months. July just started and yes Its my money coming from the company my father works in. Does that mean that I must show $17000? Isn't it logical that If I make $17000 in 4 months that I can make more in a year. Why the $17000 are spent in getting a car and it clearly shows that in the bank statement. Money went to Toyota :p
its not about how much money ur father can make in 4 month or year,but u have to show to the visa officer(VO) that u have enough immediate funds to pay for ur 1st year tuition fees and other expenses.

see.haris

Nov 20, 2012
Hey!! Im Haris from Pakistan. And i would like to have information about bank statement required for Canadian study permit. Recently I got my application refused from Canadian embassy with objection of that I will not leave Canada after my studies. Now I am again applying for Canada. And my Brother in law whose currently in Canada, He is willing to support my Financial support with all his documents and he has sent me his bank statements and other documents as well. But the problem is I dont have idea about that statement would work for me not. Statements are 3 of monthly. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks.

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tuition Fee for one year + 10,000 Dollars for residence

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
see.haris said:
Hey!! Im Haris from Pakistan. And i would like to have information about bank statement required for Canadian study permit. Recently I got my application refused from Canadian embassy with objection of that I will not leave Canada after my studies. Now I am again applying for Canada. And my Brother in law whose currently in Canada, He is willing to support my Financial support with all his documents and he has sent me his bank statements and other documents as well. But the problem is I dont have idea about that statement would work for me not. Statements are 3 of monthly. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks.
Alright. So this is the first reason for your rejection. Your brother in law is in Canada. Thats what visa officer thinks that you already have relatives in Canada so you not gonna come back. That was a big mistake because now whenever u apply they will check your record if you have relatives in Canada. You could hide them first time you applied. Still, don't mention that you have relatives. deposit money in your dad's or brother's account. Don't add any document from the last file. Best of luck.

shifan

Feb 9, 2013
Re: minimum bank statement required for student visa from srilanka?

Hi guys ,

I am shifan from srilanka , i am gonna apply for Canadian student visa and i got my acceptance letter. my

Estimated tuition fee for 2 semesters = 11,000 cad

Estimated room and board for 2 semesters = 11,000 cad

so i want to know whats the minimum bank statement required for student visa from srilanka?

plz reply me asap

asimabbas

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Bilal You need to show just one year Fees, as well as $10,000 for living exp. If you have paid any fees you should take out the amount from the total.

1 year Fees +living Exp-what you paid= you have to show

asifjan718

Nov 3, 2013
AOA Friends,

I want to go to Canada as visiting research student and I got scholarship for my tuition fee. I applied for my visa last month but they refused my visa and objection was "I dont have enough money in my bank account to pay tuition fee". As I mentioned above that I got scholarship for my tuition fee and for my living expenses I produced 10000/$ bank statement for 11 months stay in Canada. Guys please guide me further what I should do next and how much money should I show in my bank account.. Please guide me friends

Imtiaz 28452

Feb 21, 2018
Hi every one
Iwant go to canada for post graduate diploma. So i want to know about the how much money i need to show as bank statement and for how much time I need to show the money in bank.
If anyone know about it kindly informed me please.

Imtiaz 28452

Feb 21, 2018
Hi every one
I have a question i want go to canada for student visa and i want take admission on post graduate diploma.
So my question is that how much money i need to show as bank statement and for how much time I need to show the money in bank