+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

minimum bank statement required for student visa from Pakistan?

BeautifulSoul

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05th July 2011
Med's Request
04th August 2011
Med's Done....
09th August 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12th August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping to hear soon..
My father will be financing my tuition fees and other expenses in Canada. But I will be living with my maternal uncle. He is not my immediate uncle by the way. Do I still need to submit a family tree??
Secondly, What kind of documents my uncle requires to send me to show that he will be accommodating me in Canada?

usama9z

Star Member
Feb 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-09-02
Hi guys,

Can some body tell me that do I have to show my own bank statement or my father bank statement? If I am showing my own bank statement, do i have to show affidavit from my father for financing my studies? or do i have to show my father business proof?

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
hi usama show each and every thing i mean ur bnkstatement and ur fathers too that would be a plus point

usama9z

Star Member
Feb 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-09-02
thanks Rao.! Actually I my father transferred all the money from his bank account to mine! so right now i am not able to show my father statement!! :'( Can I transfer these money back to my father bank account? Need serious help!

I am maintaining my own bank statement around 25000-30000 $ from last few months. My father provided me this amount! But I am working as a fresh software engineer with very little income (which mean i can't maintain this statement without my father support)! In this scenario can I able to apply for study visa? If some body is maintaining his/her own bank statement, does he/she has to show the source of money or any other means(documents!)? Kindly help me in this matter!

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
usama thats more than enough bro u dont need anyones account anymore just take a statement from the bank and appplied with full confidence MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU bro best of luck no need to worry

usama9z

Star Member
Feb 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-09-02
Thank you very much Rao for your guidance! :)

usama9z

Star Member
Feb 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-09-02
Hi. I have applied in Toronto University for Master of Applied Computer Science. The duration of this course is 16 months and the tuition fee for 16 month is $18,000! How much bank statement do I required for VISA? can any one tell me the exact figure?

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
usama u need 28 k statement bro

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@usama your course is 2 years so you have to show funds for 1 year , in your case 28000-30000$ will make for a good financial background.

Cheers:)

I

innocent ejaz

I am applying for student visa.I have got my admission in London Of Business And Finance Toronto Campus.

My program is ACCA which total duration is about 2.5 years.My fee is 90000$ from which i have paid 4500$.

Now would you please like to let me know about Bank Statement which i am required to show.

I look forward to your reply,

Best Regards

usama9z

Star Member
Feb 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-09-02
Is there any body who knows visa policy of Canadian embassy in Pakistan.
Actually my case is pretty complicated and I don't know what to do!! :-X
Is it mandatory to show proof of funds? I am maintaining my own bank statement 25K$ after selling some property. Now every body is saying that I need to show my father job/business proof which I don't have right now! Is there any way out that I can get the VISA?

summer11

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
sydney
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Full docs to VO 28 SEPT 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 22 OCT 2010
File Transfer...
13 JULY 2010
Med's Request
In Process 2nd March 12, MR 29 March 12
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
hi all
i have applied for PR, but now i also want to apply for student visa because it might take long for pr. so what are the chances to get visa. and how to say that i will leave country after study because i have to mention about my pr application.

tahreem

Sep 11, 2011
hello guys, this is tahreem...i have a college fee of 5100 canadian dollars and perhaps 10000 dollars are the living expences of canada per anum.is a statement of 1500000 PKR enough for this...and can some some body tell me that if the statement of 1-2 month is enough...

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
tahreem said:
hello guys, this is tahreem...i have a college fee of 5100 canadian dollars and perhaps 10000 dollars are the living expences of canada per anum.is a statement of 1500000 PKR enough for this...and can some some body tell me that if the statement of 1-2 month is enough...
yeah it's ok . .
go for it