+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

minimum bank statement required for student visa from Pakistan?

Sado_Saleem

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Umair...!
yar Docs kiya submit kiye thay and SOP ka idea do yar k u ne kiya kiya mention kiya tha aur kiya cheezain highlite thin...
aur please yeh zaror batana k ties kese show kiye u ne....!

BeautifulSoul

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05th July 2011
Med's Request
04th August 2011
Med's Done....
09th August 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12th August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping to hear soon..
Thanks Lucky11

U

umair81

if u r employed get study leave from ur employer and attach that letter .

or get a letter from an eployer that after ur studies they will offer u job..

both things work for ur ties question..

as far as sop is concerned.. u have to show that u are serious about studies u have no intention to stay in canada..

this u can show by telling that u also applied for a similar prog in some other country..

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@umair...... how r u man..... i was tracking you for a long time...... r u in canada...... what course r u doing in canada..... i needed some help from you regarding a confusion....... i emailed you on your msn but didnt recieve any reply......

Sado_Saleem

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
i ave done da same thing umair sent da doc showin da job offer....!

Umair i just want to knw tht u said embassy highlighted some things on ur SOP kindly tell us wht r da things they highlighted...like for example?

U

umair81

hmm

yep visa officer highlighted some points

1) i said i not only have applied for studies in canada but also in Country XXXXXXX.

and i want to complete certain program. as thats my priority and not the country where its offered..

so they highlighted the other country mentioned..

2) i wrote i have been working in XXXXX org as Manager Computer for 5 years. they underlined this too as this related to my future study plans..

guys all of u who need help can give me a call at 0334-5000998..

sorry ager msn per reply nahin kia main ney, maybe missed the message.

farooqyehya

Aug 23, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2010
Deal all Salam,

I am going to apply for student visa next month. The course will start in May 2011. Please send me a draft for SOP.

Secondly is it necessary that the amount required for all expenses is reserved in bank account from several months OR
i can just deposit the sufficient amount and send this bank statement with my visa application ???

regards,

MFYEHYA

farooqyehya

Aug 23, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2010
Is it necessary to show 20 lacs or 25 lacs holding from past three months in the bank account ???

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farooqyehya said:
Is it necessary to show 20 lacs or 25 lacs holding from past three months in the bank account ???
minimum 20 lacs is good....... and the duration is not necessary...... one my friends got the visa..... his uncle sponsored him and opened account a month before the visa submission........he showed 23 lacs......

farooqyehya

Aug 23, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2010
If i am not wrong... ur friend opened a new account and deposited 23 lac there... did he showed hus uncle statement also ??

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
farooqyehya said:
If i am not wrong... ur friend opened a new account and deposited 23 lac there... did he showed hus uncle statement also ??
complexcanada is talking about bank statement of his uncle. His friend's uncle open account and deposit money.

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farooqyehya said:
He only showed his uncle's account of 23 lac...... his uncle was his sponsor.......... Your relative can sponsor you for your studies..... you only require only 1 extra document to show to chc and thats NOC.....simple.....

farooqyehya

Aug 23, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2010
Please clarify... before depositing 23 lac .. what was the bank statement....
Like in my situation my uncle cash flow is about 1-2 lac In and out in a month, he will deposit 25 lac for my purpose in his account.

Do i have to apply to chc just after the deposit or
i have to wait for about a month and then i will apply for visa next month, so that the bank statement will show the holding amount of 25 lac .....???

As i got offer letter for MAY INTAKE 2011.

Regards,

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farooqyehya said:
Please clarify... before depositing 23 lac .. what was the bank statement....
Like in my situation my uncle cash flow is about 1-2 lac In and out in a month, he will deposit 25 lac for my purpose in his account.

Do i have to apply to chc just after the deposit or
i have to wait for about a month and then i will apply for visa next month, so that the bank statement will show the holding amount of 25 lac .....???

As i got offer letter for MAY INTAKE 2011.

Regards,
Dont confuse yourself with these stuff.........As in your case, u just have to get bank statement of 25 lac from the bank and send it with your application from ......... just make sure its updated, i mean not too old.........

U

umair81

if U are getting money frm uncle or anti.. plz go to Nadra office and get a family tree.
that shows where is ur uncle anti in ur family.

other wise visa officer thinks that u have just borrowed money from someone u claim tobe ur uncle.