+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico City Visa Office...... Let's Connect Here

degm

May 31, 2017
Took me like 4 days...that included a weekend..
Callaloo,

How did you upload the PCC? I´m expecting to receive mine in a few days, but there is no placeholder in my account. Or did you raise a CSE? Thank you in advance!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Callaloo,

How did you upload the PCC? I´m expecting to receive mine in a few days, but there is no placeholder in my account. Or did you raise a CSE? Thank you in advance!
Go to view submitted application, there has to be a placeholder there.

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello everyone! Update in my case: got PPR last night!! Thank you all for the info and good vibes!!

Now, i have a question. In the ppr email it says that i need to send my passport, however, it doesnt say the address of the visa office in mexico. Where can i find that kind of info??

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hello everyone! Update in my case: got PPR last night!! Thank you all for the info and good vibes!!

Now, i have a question. In the ppr email it says that i need to send my passport, however, it doesnt say the address of the visa office in mexico. Where can i find that kind of info??
Congrats!..i think its best you call the embassy to verify. I saw past PPR holders sending their passports to the VFS...the link is below.
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Mexico/English/index.html

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
If you're in Venezuela then call there...if you're in Mexico then here..best to always call the embassy you're in current residence

Reactions: pomara1

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Back in the day the address in the PPR was this one: the Immigration section of the Canadian Embassy in Mexico, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Colonia Granada, Del. Miguel Hidalgo, 11520, Mexico D.F. Mexico

Reactions: pomara1

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Callaloo,

Sorry..just saw your message....if you do not see a place holder you can send it via cse.

Reactions: degm