+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

method of tracking Federal status before AOR

jdCanadian

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Using the method below, you can link the PR application to your GCKey account, and see the application status before AOR(generally 7 days after your application lettter was received)

1. have a GCKey account.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

- après avoir spécifier le type de demande (résidence permanente, programme travailleurs qualifiés...) pour le détail de la demande, sélectionner par Nom de famille, prénom et date naissance (et non par n° IUC n° dossier...)
(after specify the type of application (permanent residence, skilled worker program ...) for details of the application, select a family name, first name and birth date (not No. No. IUC file ...)

- indiquer nom + prénomS (comme indiqués dans le CSQ) du requérant principal, sans virgules entre les prénoms et tout en majuscules
(Name-capital )

- ne pas remplir pays et ville de naissance
(do not fill country and city of birth)

- compléter date de naissance
(complete date of birth)

- remplir données passeport (n°, pays + date délivrance et expiration)
(Complete passport information (number, country + date issuance and expiration))

- remplir région et ville souhaitée (reprendre ce qui a été indiqué dans la DCSQ)
(fill region and desired city (take back what has been stated in the DCSQ))

- sélectionner situation
(marry status)

- mettre 1 pour nombre de membres de la famille (même si 2 ou +)
(put 1 to number of family members (even if 2 or more))
Thanks for this. I wondered if it was possible so tried it but wasn't successful. Searched the forum to see if others have tried to link their application before AOR and found your post. I don't know yet if my application has been received yet (sent via registered mail without realizing Canada Post doesn't track inbound registered mail anymore), but since it was sent early October, I'm hoping it's made it by now. Tried linking the application with the steps given above, but no luck. Then tried a few other suggestions (space after passport number, space in city of birth, etc.) that others used. If you have any ideas on how to get some updates any other way or find UCI, please share. Thanks!