+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University, admission & job?

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
Hello everybody, I’m planning to secure an admission in memorial university for MBA 2018. I would like to know whether getting admission in MBA is difficult or easy after completing the admission requirements.
Also would like to know the probability of securing a part time any kind of job within the area. I have good command on the language and have 7-8 years working in Europe.

Would appreciate your assistance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I think you will find an MBA program will be quite demanding so not sure how much free time you will have but you probably can find some sort of service job or on campus job for a couple hours a week.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
Thanks for your response Canuck.

What about the odd kind of jobs? If I try managing time, what’s the possibility of securing a job off campus and how much people can expect to make by working part time , say in a store or fuel station etc.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I would expect minimum wage. You are allowed to work 20 hours a week but I don't think that will be possible. Not sure how demanding the MUN program is but MBA programs usually require long hours and lots of group work.

jolofugi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Thanks for your response Canuck.

What about the odd kind of jobs? If I try managing time, what’s the possibility of securing a job off campus and how much people can expect to make by working part time , say in a store or fuel station etc.
Hi, did you pursue your MUN MBA???

any updates?