+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Problems

Mabel_23

Sep 16, 2017
Hi, I'm a Registered from the Philippines and now currently working here in KSA. Me and my husband are planning to apply a permanent residency in canada together with our 2 kids. Last 2010, I was cleared by 1 Doctor in the Lung CEnter of the Philippines and said I have inactive PTB, Im afraid because we started to apply already and Im afraid maybe in my medical they'll see again that I have inactive PTB, do we atill have the chance to go to Canada? Thanks and God bless

MeganFox

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hi, I'm a Registered from the Philippines and now currently working here in KSA. Me and my husband are planning to apply a permanent residency in canada together with our 2 kids. Last 2010, I was cleared by 1 Doctor in the Lung CEnter of the Philippines and said I have inactive PTB, Im afraid because we started to apply already and Im afraid maybe in my medical they'll see again that I have inactive PTB, do we atill have the chance to go to Canada? Thanks and God bless
Hi there! Dont fret yet, I suggest you pursue your application and during the medicals be very honest about your health condition. :) The clearance you received from the Lung Center of the Philippines is actually a good evidence to present to them that you wont pose risk to Canadians.

Goodluck!

Reactions: Mabel_23

Mabel_23

Sep 16, 2017
Hello @MeganFox, thanks for your encouragement... Im afraid because maybe it will be the cause of our denial entry in Canada.. Before the medical do i need to inform them about my previous health condition? Thank you and God Bless...

MeganFox

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hello @MeganFox, thanks for your encouragement... Im afraid because maybe it will be the cause of our denial entry in Canada.. Before the medical do i need to inform them about my previous health condition? Thank you and God Bless...
You will never know unless you try :) You have to inform them during the medical because that is the only time that they are going to ask you about your health condition.

Reactions: Mabel_23

Mabel_23

Sep 16, 2017
You will never know unless you try :) You have to inform them during the medical because that is the only time that they are going to ask you about your health condition.
Thank you very much... I will inform my agency and i will give them the copy of my clearance from the Lung Center...

Reactions: MeganFox