+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical for unaccompanied dependent child

killborn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
So, I have some news! I emailed the Panel Physicians Regional medical officer using the email on the CIC page and receive the below letter this morning.. just in time for medical tomorrow:

Re: Your email from 10-06-2017

We would like to acknowledge the issue you raised on 10/06/2017 regarding Dr xxxx clinic refusing to complete an immigration medical examination for your daughter because he would not accept a birth certificate as an acceptable ID.

Please feel free to contact the panel physician and complete the medical for your daughter. Feel free to print this letter as reference and provide it to the Panel Physician. We are also in contact with the clinic regarding this case. The clinic has also been given instructions to complete the medical examination.

We take very seriously all comments/complaints received regarding our Panel Physician Program and we address all issues brought to our attention.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Regional Medical Officer

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
So, I have some news! I emailed the Panel Physicians Regional medical officer using the email on the CIC page and receive the below letter this morning.. just in time for medical tomorrow:

We would like to acknowledge the issue you raised on 10/06/2017 regarding Dr xxxx clinic refusing to complete an immigration medical examination for your daughter because he would not accept a birth certificate as an acceptable ID.

Please feel free to contact the panel physician and complete the medical for your daughter. Feel free to print this letter as reference and provide it to the Panel Physician. We are also in contact with the clinic regarding this case. The clinic has also been given instructions to complete the medical examination.

We take very seriously all comments/complaints received regarding our Panel Physician Program and we address all issues brought to our attention.

Regional Medical Officer
That's good. It was stupid of the office to let it get that far. Usually the threat of filing a complaint with IRCC is enough to get them to listen, as they don't want to lose their Panel Physician designation.

krouss

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
That's good. It was stupid of the office to let it get that far. Usually the threat of filing a complaint with IRCC is enough to get them to listen, as they don't want to lose their Panel Physician designation.
Where have you filled this complaints?? The doctor really needs this information as we did the medical test and he couldnt send the medicals over the platform!! you are lucky to have received this... imagine, i call CIC and the representative said it was not possible in any case to only bring a birth certificate!! So much bad information ....

I wrote e-mails never got answer.

krouss

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017

Regional Medical Officer
Where have you filled this complaints?? The doctor really needs this information as we did the medical test and he couldnt send the medicals over the platform!! you are lucky to have received this... imagine, i call CIC and the representative said it was not possible in any case to only bring a birth certificate!! So much bad information ....

killborn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015

I emailed to
IRCC.MHBGPNMU-UGRMPDDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
It's the contact details found online below the panel physicians handbook. Took them 6 days to respond.
The Dr's office has already started being more cooperative.

krouss

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
I would email, it can't hurt, plus it will probably get a more accurate response than the generic web form responses

So I wrote to the e-mail adress you gave me, wow this has been so helpful!!! I wrote it on sunday and on monday we received a call from the doctor. (he was kind of pissed but anyway...) Supposed that CIC got in touch with him so that he can send the results by the system!! Now they are sent!!!

Meanwhile, I received the answer from the Web form, which was just a copy paste of the web site saying that all dependant most perform a medical test. Saying they hope it is helpfun to my case...???

Wow there is so much misinformation....The representative of CIC said to me there was no way i could ever make a medical test with only a birthcertificate... The doctor has been told the same... But seems like what's inside the Panel member book is actually accurate!

Hope our case will help others!