June 16, 2014
AOR Received.
June 16, 2014
IELTS Request
January, 18 2014
Med's Request
August, 16 2014
To all

I have my medical 2 days a go..and the doctor asked me to deposit more money to do extra blood test which is Hepatitis B & C antigens and hepatitis antibody, so after all years I am hepatitis B carrier but I am a healthy person for all these years, never been sick even flu and now I am so worried that CIC will found out that I have hepatitis B carrier because they conduct blood test for hepatitis and my question is :

1. What is that mean they conduct hepatitis B antigen and hepatitis B anybody ?
2. CIC will denied or reject my PR application ?because If they found I have hepatitis B carrier in my blood ?
3. Do I a have to wait until the result or do I have to call the doctor to make sure everything was fine regarding my medical ?
4. If the CIC found that I have hepatitis B they do I have to do re undergo medical check up ?

Please anybody out there has same case as mine could possible to share coz I don't have any clue at all if they will call me and what I have supposed to do..please could any body gave me some heads up if they call me to do re medical again..

I really appreciated your advise and comment

God bless you

philipp888

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012 (I'm the LC2)
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
August 2014
Interview........
April 2015
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 2015, VOH
LANDED..........
june 8, 2015
its better to be honest to the doctor from the very beginning of the medical procedure, tell the doctor that you're chronic hbv carrier but healthy, it will surely help when telling the truth, now here are the answers from my opinion only:

1. What is that mean they conduct hepatitis B antigen and hepatitis B anybody ?
ANS: If your anti-HBE is Reactive meaning your antibody cells is working its duty to fight Hepatitis B Virus (Hbv) it's good sign.

2. CIC will denied or reject my PR application ?because If they found I have hepatitis B carrier in my blood ?
ANS: as long as your 100% healthy hepa B carrier and no HIV or Syphilis or TB and has no Criminal record, you will not be rejected

3. Do I a have to wait until the result or do I have to call the doctor to make sure everything was fine regarding my medical ?
ANS: wait for the result, the doctor will ask you more test like ALT/AST level and abdomen ULTRASound, as long as your ALT/AST is in normal range, sample: 20/20 (reference = 0-50) and no inflammation of liver or normal in size of liver, you will pass the medical

4. If the CIC found that I have hepatitis B they do I have to do re undergo medical check up ?
ANS: surely you will undergo medical checkup if you are sick and have symptoms from hepa, your application maybe delayed if you have any symptoms from this illness until you get 100% healthy

PS.
pls. somebody correct me if i'm wrong, ty
you may also want to visit this discussion : www*canadavisa*com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-conditionhepa-b-t9826.0.html

piyek

Aug 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18 2014
Doc's Request.
February 19 2014
Nomination.....
June 16, 2014
AOR Received.
June 16, 2014
IELTS Request
January, 18 2014
Med's Request
August, 16 2014
Thank you so much for your answer phillip888 is really relief me and really appreciated about that..I sent PM to you too..and for sure it really help for others people that have case same as mine, and please anyone has some other opinion feel free to joint with this topic..

Once again thank you so much I will update to you as soon as I have a result from doctor oppoitment next week on Monday

God bless you

piyek

Aug 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18 2014
Doc's Request.
February 19 2014
Nomination.....
June 16, 2014
AOR Received.
June 16, 2014
IELTS Request
January, 18 2014
Med's Request
August, 16 2014
hai phillip888,

I am trying to reach you and send message but your Box is full.

Thank you so much

philipp888

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012 (I'm the LC2)
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
August 2014
Interview........
April 2015
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 2015, VOH
LANDED..........
june 8, 2015
piyek said:
hai phillip888,

I am trying to reach you and send message but your Box is full.

Thank you so much
ok, try it again, it's empty now, ty

piyek

Aug 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18 2014
Doc's Request.
February 19 2014
Nomination.....
June 16, 2014
AOR Received.
June 16, 2014
IELTS Request
January, 18 2014
Med's Request
August, 16 2014
Hai there...please someone advise me on this situation :

I am meeting with DMP yesterday because the Blood test result I am hepatitis B positive and the DMP not mention and explain to much, he just brief me shortly regarding the CIC rule if someone has hepatitis B history he must conduct another Blood test for LIVER PANEL & ABDOMINAL ULTRA SOUND, DMP asked me to do another Blood Test at the same day, as well as he gave me a appointment for Abdominal Ultra sound that would be conduct next Month..If there someone has same situation as mine please could you share with me, after this what would be happen ? do I have to wait the result together with Abdominal Ultra sound ? or just only Blood Test ?

Second of all I just got called from Health Department that she asking about my Blood test result which I am Hepatitis Positive, so is there any indicate that they will denied or reject my PR application ? because HD asked me a lot of question and recommended to me to live healthy life which is I am not drinking, I am not smoking, eat a lot of Veggie and green too..so what is related Health Department with my PR application ? just only make sure that I am healthy even though an Hepatitis Carrier? please could someone help me on this situation, I am so worries about this matter.

To be honest I am not familiar with this matters and I hope some one can be able to give me a light with this case.

Once again thank you so much, looking forward to hearing from you all

God Bless you

RBD80

Oct 19, 2014
Hello everyone,

I'm a known diabetic (not disclosed to CIC) with micro albuminuria (since 6 months). Will my application be rejected?
should I declare to them that I'm a diabetic? My Hb a1c was 7.4 recently (last month ) but earlier one in march was 9.5 and some months earlier was 7.4......quite a fluctuating one :(
But my liver function tests and creatinine levels are in well normal limits
Just wanted to know where do I stand?

Also, what are the tests they would conduct? should I declare that I'm a (Type 2) diabetic? I'm afraid looking into my results, they might think different :(

thank you guys :)

Patrick Lam

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
HKVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2014
File Transfer...
Mar-2014
Med's Request
Oct-2014
Med's Done....
1st Med Exam on Nov-2014 and 2nd Med done on Mar-2015
Hi Piyek,
How was your medical exam? Got pass? I am going to have my medical check next week and I have hep b too. I would be very appreciated if you can let me know.

Many thanks

piyek

Aug 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18 2014
Doc's Request.
February 19 2014
Nomination.....
June 16, 2014
AOR Received.
June 16, 2014
IELTS Request
January, 18 2014
Med's Request
August, 16 2014
Hai Petrik Lam,

So far I am still waiting...but I did re-blood Test for Liver Panel as well as Abdominal Ultra Sound which DMP not told me anything about the result, I am trying to asked him but he said only to CIC he will forward and suddenly my E-CAS change to " Medical Result Has been Received" which I believe the result is normal Point.
You would be fine as long as you just a Carrier and inactive, to make everything running smoothly you have to let DMP know and let DMP know you have Hepatitis B history to make him easy in Blood Test.

Gud luck Buddy

piyek

Aug 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18 2014
Doc's Request.
February 19 2014
Nomination.....
June 16, 2014
AOR Received.
June 16, 2014
IELTS Request
January, 18 2014
Med's Request
August, 16 2014
Patrick Lam,

You can PM me if you need any information, I am glad to share my experience with you.

Gud luck with your Medical oke...Don't worries about that.

philipp888

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012 (I'm the LC2)
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
August 2014
Interview........
April 2015
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 2015, VOH
LANDED..........
june 8, 2015
Hi @Piyek,

any news sir ?, any changes on your ECAS ?, thanks

philipp888

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012 (I'm the LC2)
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
August 2014
Interview........
April 2015
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 2015, VOH
LANDED..........
june 8, 2015
Patrick Lam said:
Hi Piyek,
How was your medical exam? Got pass? I am going to have my medical check next week and I have hep b too. I would be very appreciated if you can let me know.

Many thanks
Hi Patrick,
any news ? how was your medical exam ...

Feb 16, 2015
Hi.. I am planning to apply under fsw, but i have hyperthyroidism and schedule to take RAI to permanently eradicate this health issue. But after the treatment, i am going to take a thyroid replacement tablet for lifetime although this should not be a problem according to my doctor because this will just going to be in a small dose and will act as my vitamins. But i am worried. Will this going to be a ground for inadmissible in canada? Thanks everyone