How are you all?

Regards,
SIDHU
i m fine...how are you ? Did you find any jobs there ? Do keep in touch buddy

anustays

Star Member
Jan 29, 2014
Hi Mr. Sidhu,
I have a 6 yrs of exp in industrial engineering and I have recently got my file number.
I want to know about some local job consultants here in canada so that I could get myself have an arranged job before i reach thr. Moreover, this offer wud also help me get thru this PR file processing faster.

Cud u plz help me with some consultants from ur local region or any tips or guidance to make the job srch easy.

Thanks n regards,
Anu

dkd2014

Nov 11, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Mr. Sidhu
Kindly share your landing and job hunting experience.
Hope you are well settling down fast in dreamland Canada

Dec 8, 2014
Hello
Currently estrou in Brazil and I intend to find a job in Canada, where I intend to stay definitive ...
My profession is mechanical designer, I worked 13 years ...
But I'm willing to perform other functions ...
Any work that is assigned to me ...
I am grateful to so ...
Thank you...

Shivangi

Jan 30, 2015
Hello Mr. Sidhu,

Good Evening....

I am Shivangi Panchal from India. I am done my mechanical engineering and have 10 years of experience. Also i put my file in FSW program in July 2014. I received file no as well as medical call and i done all the formalities.

Can you please advise me about the jobs availability in Canada? And which city is preferable to stay...

Also the another question is that, one of my friend is done his medical 2.5 months ago but still he doesnt received any visa or passport call. Can you please tell me how much time they will take for visa after medical.

Waiting for your reply

Shivangi

YOUCAN

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
I am Mechanical engineer with dual degree in mechanical engineering interested work in Canada.

Ankur25

Nov 12, 2014
Hi Shivangi,

Have u reached Canada? How has been your job hunting experience in Canada.

Do share your experience as my profile is also similar as yours and it would be of great help to me.

Regards,
Ankur
Hello Mr. Sidhu,

Good Evening....

I am Shivangi Panchal from India. I am done my mechanical engineering and have 10 years of experience. Also i put my file in FSW program in July 2014. I received file no as well as medical call and i done all the formalities.

Can you please advise me about the jobs availability in Canada? And which city is preferable to stay...

Also the another question is that, one of my friend is done his medical 2.5 months ago but still he doesnt received any visa or passport call. Can you please tell me how much time they will take for visa after medical.

Waiting for your reply

Shivangi

sgopal1

Mar 22, 2017
I am a Mechanical Engineer currently working in the Houston, TX. I recently got PPR and have started searching for jobs. Do companies in Canada hire folks with Permanent Residency living outside the country.

Regards
Srinivas

rajsrv

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
hello guys.. i am raj, got my PR and moving to canada in sept.. i am a mechanical engineer.. need some help finding a job der.

javier.ths

Oct 31, 2016
Malaysia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Hi fellow engineers. I am Javier, got my PR too. Due to circumstances at my current location, I am only landing in March 2018. Currently preparing my application for licensing with PEO (Ontario). Does anyone have any advice or good samples of how to prepare the engineering experience summary?

Reactions: aankushrawat

aankushrawat

Oct 12, 2017
Dehradun
Category........
FSW
friends i am too a mechanical engineer....completed in 2010, worked for 1 year in designing and 6 months in production( total 1.5 yr experience ) In 2014 i got selected in a PSU bank ( 3+ yrs experience) . kindly suggest where should i search for job in mechanicals or banking?

aankushrawat

Oct 12, 2017
Dehradun
Category........
FSW
my crs with me as applicant is 379 and my wife as applicant is 392. So it would be great to get 50 extra points through job offer, but as heard that getting LMIA is a tedious task. therefore would go for nominations....Friends please advice...!!!