+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Me and my fiance are planning to immigrate to Canada

Hostass20

Sep 6, 2016
Me and my fiance are planning to immigrate to Canada. We are planning to get married by next summer and we would like be then to be done with the immigration process and once we get married in our home country we move after to Canada.

How can we do that as the process request marriage documents and we wont have it until next summer and we don't want to wait all of this time to start the process because the process itself takes time, so we were thinking if we started by now hopefully it may takes around a year.

We are still afraid that each one of us do the process separately that might come to one of us and not the other, and if he done it alone and he went there and he requested to invite me after we get married i found that this process will take around 12 months which too long time to live without each other after our marriage.

Anyone got any suggestions please?!!

ikema

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
File Transfer...
March 28, 2016
Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
Hostass20 said:
Me and my fiance are planning to immigrate to Canada. We are planning to get married by next summer and we would like be then to be done with the immigration process and once we get married in our home country we move after to Canada.

How can we do that as the process request marriage documents and we wont have it until next summer and we don't want to wait all of this time to start the process because the process itself takes time, so we were thinking if we started by now hopefully it may takes around a year.

We are still afraid that each one of us do the process separately that might come to one of us and not the other, and if he done it alone and he went there and he requested to invite me after we get married i found that this process will take around 12 months which too long time to live without each other after our marriage.

Anyone got any suggestions please?!!
First are both of you living outside canada?
Secondly is any of you a canadian citizen,
Thirdly, what kind of application you intending to apply.