+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May/June AOR CEC. Anyone passed meds yet?

VERNONGAO

Sep 7, 2017
will you get email notification for each background check status change from IP1 to NA, and then from NA to IP2 and from NA?

Thank you!

pharmacist25

Aug 10, 2017
ALBERTA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
CEC Applicant
AOR June 16
Additional doc requested- IMM 5562E on Aug 17
Submitted on Aug 17
Medical Passed- Aug 18
Background check- "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

UPDATE: I logged in to my account today and my Additional Doc status is changed:
Review of additional documents- We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
But I have not received any email or instructions to upload any document. There is no other change on my account.
This is to just keep everyone posted on any updates and will continue to do so if i receive any further updates or instructions.

Carly44

May 28, 2017
UPDATE: I logged in to my account today and my Additional Doc status is changed:
Review of additional documents- We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
But I have not received any email or instructions to upload any document. There is no other change on my account.
This is to just keep everyone posted on any updates and will continue to do so if i receive any further updates or instructions.
Still no email? If not, give cic a call on tueaday if nothing comes through Monday :)

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Quick question. I got my GCMS notes this morning and im in Ip2 & have been since Aug 25. It says in Assessments. Medical passed, criminality passed, security cancelled and elegibility not started.... in terms of eligibility what exactly is that ?? My work history ect?? And in terms of security cancelled, anyone know?! Thanks

Qman

Aug 17, 2017
HI all,

just wondering which stage am I?
after medical passed, usually how long does it take to pass the background check?

Timeline

AOR Jun 16

Medical pass Aug 18

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results

You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents

The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics

We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hey, my timeline is almost similar to yours. Do you know how long it takes to change from IP1 to IP2? Also do you get notification for IP2?

Reactions: Tomi2

kunalkhanna

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Request
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
24-03-2018
hi Guys

Can you please guide me if my application is at ip1 or ip2.
My Aor date was 8th Aug and my medical and BGC status changed on 8th Sep together. Can you please guide if i am at ip1 or ip2 stage. Below is the snapshot of my account page:

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am confused if it is ip1 or p2?

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Quick question. I got my GCMS notes this morning and im in Ip2 & have been since Aug 25. It says in Assessments. Medical passed, criminality passed, security cancelled and elegibility not started.... in terms of eligibility what exactly is that ?? My work history ect?? And in terms of security cancelled, anyone know?! Thanks
There should be agent notes, close to end of your notes.
See what it says, agent recommends eligibility passs then vo marks yor eligibilty as passed.

VERNONGAO

Sep 7, 2017
hi Guys

Can you please guide me if my application is at ip1 or ip2.
My Aor date was 8th Aug and my medical and BGC status changed on 8th Sep together. Can you please guide if i am at ip1 or ip2 stage. Below is the snapshot of my account page:

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am confused if it is ip1 or p2?
i believe you are you in IP2