CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
May 6
Passport Req..
Sept 25,2017
Hey!

No, initially I had Additional Docs - Not needed, then I got a RPRF request, paid it and it changed to Additional Docs - Being reviewed and still remains like that, even after I sent my passport to them

Don't worry about it changing. If you received a RPRF request, you are almost on a final stage :)

Just chill and enjoy the weather :)
Do you remember how long it too for you to get PPR after RPRF. Thanks

chemEmanju

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Hey guys I need your opinion

FSW Inland - May 16 AOR

my status changed to not applicable last Friday

but I am now in India to help and support my sick mom for next few weeks.

So do I need to inform CIC about my temporary stay in India?

and what if I get my PPR now? how to request a change in visa office to India to get the visa stamping.......

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017

bluesaffron

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Hey Guys -
Today I noticed that there was a change on my application status, but there was no email/notice/message etc to indicate that though..

I was just double checking the profile and saw the update...
To give a little background -
AOR: May 6, 2017.
I missed the US pcc for my spouse when submitting the profile initially., CIC asked for that missing document on July 12 and I provided that right away.

Since then I have been seeing the following in application status.

Review of additional documents :
The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

The new status I noticed today says the following.. (this must have been updated sometime late last week, because it has been couple of days since I have checked the status)

We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

I do understand what the update literally means, but wanted to ask you guys on what does this update actually indicate?

Reactions: jackappan

jackappan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Hey Guys -
Today I noticed that there was a change on my application status, but there was no email/notice/message etc to indicate that though..

I was just double checking the profile and saw the update...
To give a little background -
AOR: May 6, 2017.
I missed the US pcc for my spouse when submitting the profile initially., CIC asked for that missing document on July 12 and I provided that right away.

Since then I have been seeing the following in application status.

The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

The new status I noticed today says the following.. (this must have been updated sometime late last week, because it has been couple of days since I have checked the status)

We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

I do understand what the update literally means, but wanted to ask you guys on what does this update actually indicate?
i also got the same status: We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

i already gave them my rcmp pcc from canada. Maybe they are going through our application again or maybe its a glitch

Reactions: bluesaffron

Beeneeta

Dec 9, 2016
Hello Everybody

AOR May 27 2017
Spouse RCMP sent on Aug 04th..
Nothing yet..
I don't have access to check the process as the application was done through a rep..
Any clue or idea, how long does it take after submitting RCMP request?

kcc

Mar 21, 2015
Good day guys,

I was watching this thread since my AOR. since i had my Immigration representative and I won't receive any updates on file. I'm not that active in giving the updates here.

I have sent an email to CPP-ottawa on Tuesday regarding my status. they replied back on Thursday it's still in process.

I'm happy to share this with u guys, Today I received my PPR.

I'm not sure whether it works or not, but I would suggest to send an email to them.

All the best to everyone who are waiting for PPR and congrats to all who already got their PPR's

My timeline is

AOR - 13th may (CEC)

medicals passed on 26th july

PPR on sep 22nd.

sorry as I said i wont receive any updates on my file, I cant give u the IP1 or IP2 status .

thanks
@jass4599 Congratulations on getting PPR. Are you CEC candidate with spouse or single?

My AOR is also 15th May, CEC Inland and with spouse.

Can you please share the email address for CPP-ottawa to get the status update ?

Thanks in advance.

Slimmy1

Sep 8, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
May 6
Passport Req..
Sept 25,2017
Anybody from AOR 6th May who got PPR recently?
May 6 must have been a wrong day to apply apparently. I applied on may 6 and I’m still waiting as well. Furthermore, its been 4 weeks since I paid RPRF.

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
May 6 must have been a wrong day to apply apparently. I applied on may 6 and I’m still waiting as well. Furthermore, its been 4 weeks since I paid RPRF.
Exactly, I haven't heard anyone from 6th May or even around that date who got PPR. Can you check in immitracker and let me know the status for 6th May?

jilaniroy

Mar 28, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Exactly, I haven't heard anyone from 6th May or even around that date who got PPR. Can you check in immitracker and let me know the status for 6th May?
I thought I was alone..:p Gosh, May 06 was Saturday. I am close to start believing in superstitions...lol

Slimmy1

Sep 8, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
May 6
Passport Req..
Sept 25,2017
I thought I was alone..:p Gosh, May 06 was Saturday. I am close to start believing in superstitions...lol
Hahaha. I’m beginning to believe that too. It’s crazy tho. Just sitting here and hoping that every email I get is the one email I’m waiting for.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Hahaha. I’m beginning to believe that too. It’s crazy tho. Just sitting here and hoping that every email I get is the one email I’m waiting for.
That's so so true. Everytime I get an email notification, I pray it to be that golden email.