VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello everyone m ready to submit my eAPR but there is one confusion.

I got PCC from Passport Seva in India. I live in Ludhiana n my permanent address was always Ludhiana. But i worked in Chandigarh during 2011 2012. Now someone here told me to get PcC from Passport Seva Kendra as they cover the whole india. But during my PCC officials did not ask me anything about living or going out of city. When i asked them about my working period in Chandigarh and its pcc they said pcc always done at permanent address doesnt matter where you are living and in your case you lived in Chandigarh 6 years ago.
M just confused now
So is it correct or not.
I am not from India. However, i can confirm that in terms of India IRCC only required one PCC - regardless of where you lived, due to that fact that it is single database in India and it covers all regions you have lived in.

dr.kalyan

Apr 6, 2017
i am from Jalandhar(Punjab) India. I have done my PCC from Police station(Assistant Commisioner of Police Rank Officer) will it work or i have to get it from passport sewa kendra

CRS 456
Ielts L:8.5 R:8 W7.5 S 8
ITA 05-may-2017
e-APR 22-5-2017

richadigesh

Nov 1, 2016
i am from Jalandhar(Punjab) India. I have done my PCC from Police station(Assistant Commisioner of Police Rank Officer) will it work or i have to get it from passport sewa kendra

CRS 456
ITA 05-may-2017
e-APR 22-5-2017

Dear Kalyan,

You need to apply online in Passport Seva Kendra nearby and they will give you an appointment. The local Police station will come to your residence and collect the details and the constable will report this online "please issue the PCC". Later the Passport seva kendra will send you a SMS to come and collecet the PCC + they will make a stamp on the last page of your passport. PCC for Canada.

Here is the link
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/pccOnlineApp

Your can also contact an agent for this, he will help you, they might charge you extra.

Hope this is useful for you,

Abrockks

Aug 15, 2016
India
Here is the link to May AOR watsapp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/FlRmC51jytF5Al6x5fXaO2
(click through mobile).

This is what Andy had send earlier in the preceding messages.

Hope this works..!!
I tried this link too, it takes me to May AOR (2) group, when I click on it it opens whatsapp in App Store, instead of adding me to the group, the link is not working for iOS i guess. Is there any other way to join the group ?

richadigesh

Nov 1, 2016
I tried this link too, it takes me to May AOR (2) group, when I click on it it opens whatsapp in App Store, instead of adding me to the group, the link is not working for iOS i guess. Is there any other way to join the group ?

The next option is to PM Andy your mobile number and request him to add in the group. He is the group Admin.

Shona_0711

May 22, 2017
Helloz,

Kindly get it done from the Passport Seva Kendra to avoid any future hustle. It takes hardly an hour and it gets done easily.

CRS 456
ITA 05-may-2017
e-APR 22-5-2017