+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marital status issues

Rety

Apr 1, 2016
Hello people .... Am going to create my EE profile crs score 433. Am legally separated and living in Ontario. I want to confirm if I happen to get ITA .... will In post ITA forum I will be asked for legally separated spouse like his passport number or his siblings information .
I have applied divorce in Ontario and will be getting in nov .

Thanks

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Hello people .... Am going to create my EE profile crs score 433. Am legally separated and living in Ontario. I want to confirm if I happen to get ITA .... will In post ITA forum I will be asked for legally separated spouse like his passport number or his siblings information .
I have applied divorce in Ontario and will be getting in nov .

Thanks
As far as my knowledge goes. You need to provide proof of separation (divorce certificate or paper has been filled for divorce) Post ITA to avoid him completely from the application.

Rety

Apr 1, 2016
As far as my knowledge goes. You need to provide proof of separation (divorce certificate or paper has been filled for divorce) Post ITA to avoid him completely from the application.
Yes I do have legal separation agreement but after ITA in PR forum .... will they ask his information like his id or passport number .... that is my question .

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Yes I do have legal separation agreement but after ITA in PR forum .... will they ask his information like his id or passport number .... that is my question .
Nope, as long as you have legal docs. He will be excluded from your application and nothing will be asked. Your legal docs will have all necessary info CIC seeks.

Rety

Apr 1, 2016
Have you applied For PR. Do you have any lawyer.
Hello ... am waiting for next draw ... Am at 433 ... if I get ITA am worried whether the system will ask his id , passport or not... yes I have consulted lawyer ... he has framed separation agreement .... Divirce certification I will get in Nov ... I will provide LOE

K0099

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Hello there, just exclude your partner .and they will not going to ask you much detail. Just name and Birthday..they will need your documents. So don't worry.. I am waiting for my divorce certificate. And I don't know when I am going to get it..plz keep in touch so we can update each other.

Rety

Apr 1, 2016
Hello there, just exclude your partner .and they will not going to ask you much detail. Just name and Birthday..they will need your documents. So don't worry.. I am waiting for my divorce certificate. And I don't know when I am going to get it..plz keep in touch so we can update each other.
Yaa .... sure ... did you write legally separated in EE profile ??? Did you got ITA and in post ITA forum no information bout your spouse was required ?? I will keep updating you whatever information I will get .

Rety

Apr 1, 2016
Hello dear,

Is there any updates?
Am waiting for draw at 433 .... Have you submitted all your documents..... I am only worried about post ITA forum .... I will write legally separated but still if his any information like passport number or I'd is required Iam having none .... I will get divorce certificate in November ....

K0099

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Am waiting for draw at 433 .... Have you submitted all your documents..... I am only worried about post ITA forum .... I will write legally separated but still if his any information like passport number or I'd is required Iam having none .... I will get divorce certificate in November ....

Ohk! If you get divorce certificate then it is alright. No need to worry. I do not when i am going get my divorce certificate. Do you have a lawyer?

Rety

Apr 1, 2016
Ohk! If you get divorce certificate then it is alright. No need to worry. I do not when i am going get my divorce certificate. Do you have a lawyer?
Yes I have a lawyer .... I am not having divorce certificate now ... I will get in November.... at present I only have legal separation agreement.... have you already got ITA .