+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Entrepreneur Immigration

Sep 24, 2017
Subject: Business Immigration

Question: Dear Sir,

I was given a ITA on 05.05.2017 and I had submitted all the documents to Mantioba Authorities for Entrepreneur PR on 05.07.2017 with the payorder of CAD 2500 payable at Manitoba as my last date of submission was 05.07.2017.

I have received the confirmation mail also from Manitoba Authorities on 07.07.2017 that they have received my file with the payorder of CAD 2500.

My Query

1.What's the time period generally authorities take to process the application?

2.And After Manitoba Authorities clears the file whats the average time taken by CIC to process the Permanent residency?

Regards

Kapil Raj Kumar

mpnpb17

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Hi Kapil Raj Kumar,

Congrats on your ITA. I am also looking to apply and hoping to join someone as a partner in their business because it will benefit both of us in business succession.

see this link for some understanding. Some one has already posted their timeline.

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/mpnp-business-2017.506665/

I am 3 points short of 90. May I know your points score. Did you get it at 87 points in may. Please do reply me.

Thanks a lot.

mpnpb17

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Wow. Can you please suggest me on how to make exploratory visit. Can i directly apply for a visitor or business visitor visa.
Do i need an invitation from anyone.

Thanks a lot

mpnpb17

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
yes of course. I have heard that visitor visas are readily rejected. You might be very lucky to have got one. Can I state that i am visiting winnipeg for the purpose of business exploration. Please shed some light. How much money to be shown in the accounts, business property etc.

By the way I am from AP.
Thanks a lot.

Sep 24, 2017
I already had money in my account I got it very easily!! And that to till the expiry of my Passport date.

Which country are you Applying from??

My passport was well travelled also!!

mpnpb17

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
I suppose you are a very rich person who travelled a lot.

I am from india ap. So i have to apply from india. Is bank savings around 6 lacks indian rupess enough to convince vo. I suppose you have had a lot of money in your accounts when you applied.

Thanks a lot.

thaiyub1982

Apr 26, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
Subject: Business Immigration

Question: Dear Sir,

I was given a ITA on 05.05.2017 and I had submitted all the documents to Mantioba Authorities for Entrepreneur PR on 05.07.2017 with the payorder of CAD 2500 payable at Manitoba as my last date of submission was 05.07.2017.

I have received the confirmation mail also from Manitoba Authorities on 07.07.2017 that they have received my file with the payorder of CAD 2500.

My Query

1.What's the time period generally authorities take to process the application?

2.And After Manitoba Authorities clears the file whats the average time taken by CIC to process the Permanent residency?

Regards

Kapil Raj Kumar
Hi Kapil, what’s your timeline. Please share, it would be of much help.

I did my exploratory visit on the 07/2017 and submitted my files on 10/2017. Received my acknowledgment of submission.

So what’s yours?

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
yes of course. I have heard that visitor visas are readily rejected. You might be very lucky to have got one. Can I state that i am visiting winnipeg for the purpose of business exploration. Please shed some light. How much money to be shown in the accounts, business property etc.

By the way I am from AP.
Thanks a lot.
Don’t loose hope . Be positive . Canada tourist visa is issued without much problem, so don’t worry . Present your IT RETURNS , bank statements / accounts and property papers etc properly . Also state you are visiting for business exploration purposes . Believe me it won’t be difficult.
Book return tickets , show your full iternary. Hotel bookings etc . Pls apply for visa of whole family together
Their main focus is that you will return back . Prove it with docs and they will grant visa
All the best and be confident

Reactions: thaiyub1982