+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Male) room mate needed in Halifax to share 1bhk apartment near SMU and Dalhousie

Stillbefree

Apr 27, 2017
Anybody who is looking out for accommodation in Halifax? I am from Pune, India and attending Saint Mary's University for MBA this fall and have a 1BHK reserved for me on campus. Its pretty close to Dalhousie. I am looking for a male room mate there to share the room rent with. I am occupying the Bedroom and looking for someone to take over the large living room. Monthly rent includes includes electricity, heat, water, hot water, range, refrigerator, cable TV service, phone set, local phone service, voice mail and wireless Internet access all of which will be shared with me. I pay a little more as I am occupying the bedroom. The living room would be dedicated to you. Its a no partying, no smoking, no drugs kind of a place. Serious sincere students who respect the facilities would be ideal. A lease would have to be jointly signed from 1st Sept 2017 to July 31st 2018. Preferably no cancellation during the year. Please PM for details on rent if anyone is interested.