+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Madras university ECA - Anyone knows the steps for people residing abroad?

induk

Oct 18, 2016
Thank you. Jairichi and Pradeep for your reply. I am travelling to india in jan . I will go to madras university and get attested .(Hope it ll be done). Actually I paid money to consultants and they did in WES. If I want can I put in IQSA.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
induk said:
Thank you. Jairichi and Pradeep for your reply. I am travelling to india in jan . I will go to madras university and get attested .(Hope it ll be done). Actually I paid money to consultants and they did in WES. If I want can I put in IQSA.
Yes.

Archana23

Oct 24, 2016
Re: Madras university ECA - Anyone knows the steps?

Hello All,

Please advise as I have my consolidated marksheet and degree cert from University of Madras. For Canada Immigration is IQAS accepted> Or is it for certain provinces/state only.

Will I need individual marksheet for bacherlor's? Please advise.

Thanks,

Archana

Jan 14, 2018
the same thing happened to me , i went to university personally and director has signed on the transcripts not by coe . this is the university policy and they can not change rules for 1 person . i have informed wes about the rules and also the information send by wes directly coe university of madras . they reverted back to me if they need any information they can get back to us . but end of the day it is the director who has got the rights . And it is university policy .

Sandasani

Jun 25, 2018
Hi, I'm new to this post and need some advice as I'm in similar case. I completed my Masters in Madras year of 2003 and now I need my consolidated mark sheet from university as I apply for further education in States. I should've followed up on this one before, but I'm sure this a lot of us will have the same case where we come abroad and when applying for schools here we need consolidated mark sheet for transcript Evaluation. I don't plan to go to Madras university to collect, so I followed http://www.unom.ac.in/online/, payed DD to Registar of Madras University and posted along with my copy of certificates (provisional, TC) for proof and cover letter requesting for Consolidated Mark sheet for M.Sc.IT degree with a return stamp envelope with India address. Now, this has been received as we could track and it is exactly a month now and haven't received my mark sheet from university. Does anyone had to go through the same? I have called university, controller of examinations and so many numbers where they directed me to other departments and honestly no luck as there was no correct response. I really really hope they can mail / post my mark sheet sooner as I'm cutting close to the transcript submission here for my school. Appreciate if you have any suggestions or any help I could use. Thank you so much!

Akshaybr

Jul 7, 2020
Is IQAS is the preferred option for Madras University? Can someone provide your experience or suggestion?