+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Madras university ECA - Anyone knows the steps for people residing abroad?

ecpradeep1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
i did lot of analysis on credential evaluation on WES for Madras university.

At last i decided to go with IQAS.

Some times madras university evaluations are reject by WES because of the seal in the transcripts says attesting officer instead of Controller of examination \Register.

I withdrawn my evaluation from WES (They will take 20 $ i guess and refund the remaining amount), and applied via IQAS. Hope this helps.

kenyk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Dear members,

For WES, how does the candidate send the documents to canada, should it be scanned copy and send by email or photocopy of the originals and send it to canada via post.
Regards,
KenyK

ecpradeep1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
You question is not clear

You asking how to get the transcripts from university to WES canada?-

If thats t he question you have to seal t he envelope with the WEs application form inside and Mail(Post) to WES canada

capt.nemo

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Hi. I got my university transcripts attested by the university officials. But it is without the Wes academic records request form. I did not get that because in the document checklist says it is optional. Do you guys think I will have trouble?

ecpradeep1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
https://www.wes.org/ca/required/international_transcript_request.pdf

Print this above form and go to madras university and get this attested after filling the information- Say university that you already got the other documents attested and give them any Reference you have.

Then Put all this forms together in the Envelope and send it to WES

With out the request form signed and it is in the sealed envelope the wes will not accept it

capt.nemo

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Thanks. But why does the document checklist say:

Remember to:
† Carefully follow the document requirements for your country of education
† Use the “Academic Records Request Form” (optional)
Which is in the same link.

Academic Records Request Form - Optional ???????

ecpradeep1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
I am not sure..

what is shared is my personal experience.

Instead of debating with him, i request you do the things in the way they expect.

Spiceitup

Sep 27, 2016
Hi.
I'm new to this forum. I read all of your posts. I'm in plan of doing ECA and getting ready for attestations from University of Madras. I understood that it's only the attestation officer is attesting the transcripts and it's getting rejected by WES from your posts. Is is still continuing? Please advice whether I should with WES or with IQAS currently.

Thank you.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharan.P said:
Hello all,

I am very new to this forum. I am looking for WES for madras university. Please can some one tell me if this issue was sorted ?

Thanks,
Priya sharan
If WES does not accept transcripts issued by University of Madras go with IQAS.

induk

Oct 18, 2016
Hi
I want to attest my degree from madras university. What are the documents to be taken along with me to university. I am planning to travel to india in jan 2017. so what are the documents, my university degree, marksheet all semester, consolidated mark sheet. anything else apart from this, passport or adhar card like that. I am seeing post it is not accepted by WES. what to do in that case. Please advise me.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
induk said:
Hi
I want to attest my degree from madras university. What are the documents to be taken along with me to university. I am planning to travel to india in jan 2017. so what are the documents, my university degree, marksheet all semester, consolidated mark sheet. anything else apart from this, passport or adhar card like that. I am seeing post it is not accepted by WES. what to do in that case. Please advise me.
Carry your passport, original and photocopies of documents that needs to be attested. Carry ECA request form.
Go with IQAS instead of WES.

induk

Oct 18, 2016
I don't have TC is that ok. will they do it. my college is closed now so I cannot get my tc as well.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
induk said:
I don't have TC is that ok. will they do it. my college is closed now so I cannot get my tc as well.
TC is required only if you want to enter specific dates for attending college in your ECA request form. Otherwise not needed. If clerks working in that section give you trouble just ask for an appointment with Director. He is a very nice person.

induk

Oct 18, 2016
Thank you for the reply. But we need to write the Institution in ECA form rite that is university of madras rite and From and to has to be filled up rite. That is mm/yyyy only. will I face any problem.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
induk said:
Thank you for the reply. But we need to write the Institution in ECA form rite that is university of madras rite and From and to has to be filled up rite. That is mm/yyyy only. will I face any problem.
Yes, if you are going to fill the month and year then by default they will ask for your TC. I had a similar issue. What I did was I showed by HSC mark sheet and degree certificate and convinced them that I joined for the course in that year (HSC certificate) and ended the course in that year (degree certificate). The clerks were not happy with my logic and I met with the Director and he did not say a word and signed it. So, just enter the from and to years. As said before if the clerks give you a hard time just ask to speak with Director.