+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Madras university ECA - Anyone knows the steps for people residing abroad?

anabayan

Mar 25, 2015
I found this instruction document from the madras university site (remove the spaces)

http: // www . unom . ac . in/ uploads / curricular/ usabprocedure.pdf

I am not sure how this will work for those who live elsewhere (outside India, I mean). Any ideas?

SATHY1403

Feb 2, 2015
Hi,

I just recently got Transcript from Madras university! Let me know if you still need help and i will post the steps. If you already got, plz ignore.

hayram

May 11, 2015
Hello,

Could you please help me with the process in getting transcript from Madras university? how long will that take to get the transcripts ?

Do we have to make color photocopies of all our mark sheets, degree and provisional and get that attested by Registrar? or

The university will provide on their own format?

VJ2015

Mar 13, 2015
Getting transcripts at Madras university is very simple and you get it in a day.
Please visit the university with photo copies of certificates issued and original copies. Sometimes you may be asked to show the originals
so to avoid issues please take all of them. Fees is bare minimum and you can take DD from Indian bank inside the campus.
Take the WES requisition form filled with your details.
You have to also carry a A3 envelope , which will be used back by the Uni to issue you the transcripts with seal.

hayram

May 11, 2015
VJ2015 said:
Getting transcripts at Madras university is very simple and you get it in a day.
Please visit the university with photo copies of certificates issued and original copies. Sometimes you may be asked to show the originals
so to avoid issues please take all of them. Fees is bare minimum and you can take DD from Indian bank inside the campus.
Take the WES requisition form filled with your details.
You have to also carry a A3 envelope , which will be used back by the Uni to issue you the transcripts with seal.
Thank you VJ2015!
I have been to the campus today and yes it's a one day process.

I was told that neither the registrar nor controller of examination will sign these documents and it will be only be the "attestation officer". I hope that shouldn't be an issue.
Did you mention A3 envelope? not the A4?.. we shouldn't fold the consolidated mark sheet?? jus wanted to check. Thanks.

VJ2015

Mar 13, 2015
Hayram, it should be signed by controller of examination or registrar as per the Wes guidelines.

hayram

May 11, 2015
Hmm, well they said only Director of USAB will attest these docs and they've been doing for years and also widely accepted by WES, am not sure though. Did you manage to get it from Registrar or controller?

sheiky

Oct 18, 2015
Hello,

I got the attestation for my transcripts done by Attestation officer in Madras University but it got rejected by WES now. I enquired with them and this is their response.
=========================================================================================================
Please send photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.
College-issued and attested mark sheets will NOT be accepted unless from an autonomous college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.

NOTE: Mark sheets attested by persons outside the Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will NOT be accepted. College-issued and attested mark sheets will NOT be accepted unless from an autonomous college. To check whether your college has autonomous status
=========================================================================================================

University of Madras said they will not do attestation process via Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Only Attestation Officer will take care of the transcript attestations. Please guide me what to do.

arshinuke

Jan 31, 2016
Shiek or Anyone,

I heard madras university transcripts signed by a attestation officer is not recognized by WES. Can you please tell me what did you do to solve this?

It is confirmed that transcripts will only be signed by the attestation officer in madras university, if we follow the process. Please tell me how did you get yours attested and verified from WES.

Share your experience here.

shedev31

Feb 14, 2016
arshinuke said:
Shiek or Anyone,

I heard madras university transcripts signed by a attestation officer is not recognized by WES. Can you please tell me what did you do to solve this?

It is confirmed that transcripts will only be signed by the attestation officer in madras university, if we follow the process. Please tell me how did you get yours attested and verified from WES.

Share your experience here.
Hi arshinuke, any update on your query ??

skaarraeem

Feb 18, 2016
SATHY1403 said:
Hi,

I just recently got Transcript from Madras university! Let me know if you still need help and i will post the steps. If you already got, plz ignore.
Sathy,
can you kindly provide the steps. Thanks.

Sharan.P

Sep 14, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2018
IELTS Request
25-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
30-12-2017
Passport Req..
03-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2018
LANDED..........
20-07-2018
Hello all,

I am very new to this forum. I am looking for WES for madras university. Please can some one tell me if this issue was sorted ?

Thanks,
Priya sharan