+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

made a mistake on SCHEDULE A back ground declaration ......already 17 months ...

C

Classic Chucks

Hi Guys,

Even I ended up doing the same mistake, submitted the schedule A 2 weeks back, planning to send an updated version again through IRCC webform.

I have two options :

1. Mention the correction in the IRCC and wait until they request another Schedule A
2. Mention the correction in the IRCC webform and upload the Schedule A too along with it.

Just wanted to check with others who did make the same mistake as mine, is it going to delay my process ? Was it a serious blunder ? little worried :-/
What was the response from CIC to you guys after sending updated documents ?
You should NOT wait until they request for another one. Send the corrected form ASAP with an explanation to it

sajjarapu

Star Member
May 12, 2017
You should NOT wait until they request for another one. Send the corrected form ASAP with an explanation to it
Thank you, yup I am not waiting, I am sending it right away, but my last date to recieve schedule A was 26th August, today is 20th, my old schedule A seems to have already been attached to the file since the background check line in gckey changed to "Not applicable".
This delay in attaching the updated schedule A is not a serious issue i believe, please correct me.

C

Classic Chucks

Thank you, yup I am not waiting, I am sending it right away, but my last date to recieve schedule A was 26th August, today is 20th, my old schedule A seems to have already been attached to the file since the background check line in gckey changed to "Not applicable".
This delay in attaching the updated schedule A is not a serious issue i believe, please correct me.
Doesn't matter. Send new one asap

Manguita

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

Even I ended up doing the same mistake, submitted the schedule A 2 weeks back, planning to send an updated version again through IRCC webform.
Made the same mistake in December 2016 send the correction with a letter in January still waiting after more than 8 months

I have two options :

1. Mention the correction in the IRCC and wait until they request another Schedule A
2. Mention the correction in the IRCC webform and upload the Schedule A too along with it.

Just wanted to check with others who did make the same mistake as mine, is it going to delay my process ? Was it a serious blunder ? little worried :-/
What was the response from CIC to you guys after sending updated documents ?

Udymike

Dec 7, 2017
Hi guys I hope someone sees this thread lol. Pls I made a mistake in my application. I ticked no for a question if I had been rejected visa before. I forgot that I was denied visa two years back
Does anyone have experience with this and how it was resolved? Pls

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Hi guys I hope someone sees this thread lol. Pls I made a mistake in my application. I ticked no for a question if I had been rejected visa before. I forgot that I was denied visa two years back

I have made the same mistake, except my Us student visa was rejected 15.5 yrs back. I will be talking to my consultant tomorrow and see what could be done. Any updates on your side? What happened to your application?

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Oh I raised a cse and explained it to them. There was no issue at all. Am a permanent resident now.
Wow. Good for you. Thanks for calming my nerves. I am so glad that you responded to my msg. You are good man! Thanks again for confirming...

sksincanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
I did the same mistake. I was asked to resend the background declaration form again since I did not put n/a to questions that didn't apply to me. I corrected both the things and gave an explanation. What did you do?

shakeel117

Aug 1, 2018
Hi Guys
i applied visitor visa in june 2018 and i did the same mistake in my visitor visa form. un intentionally i ticked no. where asked have you ever applied or refuse visa in canada.
my partner applied for student visa in 2013 and i was included as a dependent. i got refused and VO said i believe you didnt answer truthfully in subsection 16(1).
then. you are welcome to reapply if you feel you can respond to the concerns and your situation meet the requirements.
i am so worried about it what should i do ? how can i demonstrate or satisfiy VO. if i apply again

DawEach

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi Guys
i applied visitor visa in june 2018 and i did the same mistake in my visitor visa form. un intentionally i ticked no. where asked have you ever applied or refuse visa in canada.
my partner applied for student visa in 2013 and i was included as a dependent. i got refused and VO said i believe you didnt answer truthfully in subsection 16(1).
then. you are welcome to reapply if you feel you can respond to the concerns and your situation meet the requirements.
i am so worried about it what should i do ? how can i demonstrate or satisfiy VO. if i apply again

Didn't you raise a Case Specific Enquiry and let them know about it or you didnt know until you were rejected. Also the VO is supposed to send a Procedural Fairness Letter before rejecting the application, you didn't receive any?

alk0494

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-02-2018
Med's Request
28-05-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Hi Guys
-------------------------------------
You applied TRV and made mistake that you did not tick in visa option applied for Canada. 2b
Well, This is serious mistake and can be misrepresentation. You are very lucky that you did not get any ban of 5 to 10 years.
I also did same mistake but i explained letter with Letter of explanation(LOE) before final decision made.

Man, nothing can do. Just apply again and whenever you apply again. write letter of explanation that last mistake was not in purpose