+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost my IELTS Result Card

isaleem

Dec 29, 2010
Hi Everyone,

This is Imran, I took my IELTS on 20th Feb 2010, but unfortunately I lost it. Now I have to submit all the documents and I don't have IELTS result card, can anyone help me how to get a duplicate copy of result.

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

isaleem said:
Hi Everyone,

This is Imran, I took my IELTS on 20th Feb 2010, but unfortunately I lost it. Now I have to submit all the documents and I don't have IELTS result card, can anyone help me how to get a duplicate copy of result.

Thanks
Why don't you contact the organization where you took the IELTs? That seems to me to be the easiest.

L

ladykiller

isaleem said:
It was british council and it seems they won't send another copy of my result... :(
you have 2 options in hand:
1. Advice them to send your result to CIC. you must include your full application package with the result otherwise CIO will return it.
2. Advice them to send your result to your/your spouse/your relative office address. then get the result from there and send it by yourself with your full application package.

Thanks.
Ladykiller

isaleem

Dec 29, 2010
ladykiller said:
you have 2 options in hand:
1. Advice them to send your result to CIC. you must include your full application package with the result otherwise CIO will return it.
2. Advice them to send your result to your/your spouse/your relative office address. then get the result from there and send it by yourself with your full application package.

Thanks.
Ladykiller
I tried the second one, but I got a call from british council that they can't send it to the specified address because it is not listed in ielts.org site institutions.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
I belive this is really great problem with Biritish council.... What to do then ?

isaleem

Dec 29, 2010
mayankpandya said:
I belive this is really great problem with Biritish council.... What to do then ?
That is what I am trying to find out :D, I sent another email where I just asked about the status of my result card that it is not received. I then got a reply about the contact where I wanted to send my result, hopefully they will do something this time...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

isaleem said:
That is what I am trying to find out :D, I sent another email where I just asked about the status of my result card that it is not received. I then got a reply about the contact where I wanted to send my result, hopefully they will do something this time...
Read the instructions, CHC/CIC will not ACCEPT direct mailed IELTs result from the various testing organizations.

isaleem

Dec 29, 2010
PMM said:
Hi

Read the instructions, CHC/CIC will not ACCEPT direct mailed IELTs result from the various testing organizations.
Hi PMM
Thanks for your quick responses, I am aware of that instruction, actually the place I wanted them to send result is my consultant because they will not be sending it directly to me.

isaleem

Dec 29, 2010
I got following reply from British Council

Dear Imran

Thank you for writing again.

Please note that the IELTS results cannot be sent to the local institutes. However it can be sent to the overseas institutions/embassies only directly through the British Council.

I apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Somebody please guide me what to do now.

L

ladykiller

isaleem said:
I got following reply from British Council

Dear Imran

Thank you for writing again.

Please note that the IELTS results cannot be sent to the local institutes. However it can be sent to the overseas institutions/embassies only directly through the British Council.

I apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Somebody please guide me what to do now.
Just do what i have adviced you before:
Advice them to send your result to CIC. you must include your full application package with the result otherwise CIO will return it.

isaleem

Dec 29, 2010
Thanks LadyKiller for your response.

But all my documents are with my lawyer as he is going to do to application process for my immigration. :'(

L

ladykiller

isaleem said:
Thanks LadyKiller for your response.

But all my documents are with my lawyer as he is going to do to application process for my immigration. :'(
well, if u use an agent then it's your agents duty to send all docs on behalf of u. Your agent will send your application package to CIO by using any courier service, right? Let him prepare your application package for you and dont let him hand it over to any courier service. Ask him to give u the sealed application package and then take it to your IELTs centre.....
VERY EASY SOLUTION :p

isaleem

Dec 29, 2010
ladykiller said:
well, if u use an agent then it's your agents duty to send all docs on behalf of u. Your agent will send your application package to CIO by using any courier service, right? Let him prepare your application package for you and dont let him hand it over to any courier service. Ask him to give u the sealed application package and then take it to your IELTs centre.....
VERY EASY SOLUTION :p
really? is it possible? I will definitely try this one. :) thanks alot :)

L

ladykiller

isaleem said:
really? is it possible? I will definitely try this one. :) thanks alot :)
Ofcourse it is possible. and if your agent doesn't agree to hand over your sealed application package then don't use that agent. Frankly speaking,most of the forum members here didn't use any agent. why u pay them for this simple procedure? Agent are doing nothing and they cant guarantee your visa. they just fill in an extra form(IMM 5476).
I think u also can apply by yourself. Go through this istruction guide,then you will realize how easy this thing is!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

All forms can be downloaded from this link --- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

If u need any help we are always here to help you :D