+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

looking for business idea in QUEBEC

Nuvin

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Hi
I am looking some business idea in Quebec. Montreal with a little investment for small return on investment. Any experience person please feel free to reply.

Thanks u :D

Andrew Stern

Feb 11, 2016
I can suggest you visit business-asset.com/ca . They help to sell businesses in different countries including Canada. Detailed description is attached to every business. Try it, it may help.

scottishK

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-July-2011 / CC debited 02-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
Complete
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
21-Sep-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
Oct/Nov 2011
Med's Request
10-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
16-Mar-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
01-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-July-2012
LANDED..........
18-Sept-2013
Hi. I saw your message and thought I'd get in touch. I run a health & wellness business and we are looking to recruit an additional 3 people to retail our products and build a team. You can retail products online in over 150 countries worldwide, and you can do this from anywhere - whether it's Canada or any other part of the world. Drop me a line and we can chat further if interested. You have the ability to earn an uncapped income. I myself am based in Vancouver, originally from Scotland.

comedychiru

Mar 4, 2014
Nuvin said:
Hi
I am looking some business idea in Quebec. Montreal with a little investment for small return on investment. Any experience person please feel free to reply.

Thanks u :D
Hi are you currently in Montreal. I see that Quebec immigration is different to others. I am from India. I posted questions regarding studying at Montreal colleges. (laselle etc). I didnt get any reply yet. I dont find french people here on this forum. I saw on quebec site that they offer pr easily to international students (when compared to other pnps).

I was also thinking of getting an entrepreneur visa by investing say 100000 into montreal. and manage a business - a motel, fast foods or a grocery etc. But i dont find much information on this topic. French language is a hurdle.

Is this a good option to immigrate to canada.

Thanks a lot for reading