+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

RHK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Hey guys,

So, i was transferred to London VO sometime in either late July or August (don't really know when exactly), and last night I saw I had IP2 after 84 days of being in NA2!

So, is there a chance I might be one of the lucky ones with a PPR soon? From the trend, it seems whomever stays in NA2 longer has a shorter IP2, and vice versa.
Yes you are through already ... prepare yourself for the party :) .... PPR around the corner now ..

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Yes you are through already ... prepare yourself for the party :) .... PPR around the corner now ..
God, I hope so! fingers crossed!

Reactions: Tatheer Zehra

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hmmm that's quite strange there has to be first come first serve type of service or atleast an update if there's some kind of discrepancy in the application. Have u tried to get in touch with London Office?

Did ur background change after ur file was transferred or before? And 1 more thing I like to ask my Additional Documents states "No Additional Documents Required" does it mean my Work Experience Letter has been accepted as I was most concerned about the format and the JD's matching with the NOC code

Regards
Before my file was transferred the Document part changed to We do not need additional documents.
No no additional document is a good thing but that does not mean your work experience has been done. For my case additional document changed on the 17th of June but From my GCMS note my file was worked on on the 23rd of June the only way you can know is your GCMS notes.
A question for you why are you concerned about your LOE letter was you JD not outlined?

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Before my file was transferred the Document part changed to We do not need additional documents.
No no additional document is a good thing but that does not mean your work experience has been done. For my case additional document changed on the 17th of June but From my GCMS note my file was worked on on the 23rd of June the only way you can know is your GCMS notes.
A question for you why are you concerned about your LOE letter was you JD not outlined?
Yes I did mentioned JD but that's the only document I am worried about in my application. I've ordered GCMS notes a week ago

timerslot

Aug 22, 2017
I am FSW Outland with AOR of March 2017.

I contacted London VO last week and they replied my email to state that It has been decided that an interview will be required to assess my application. Your file has been placed in a queue and you should be expecting a convocation in the next couple months.

1. Has anyone had any similar experience with this and what was the interview like?

2. My country of origin & residence is Nigeria so where will this interview take place (Lagos or Accra) and will I still need to send passport to Accra VO after my interview is succesful or will the visa be issued same day after the interview.

3. When are they likely to send the interview invitation time/date and how far away will this date be.

I am really concerned because, my house rent expires soon and I was hoping not to renew it since I will be relocating but this interview call has put a bit of delay to my timeline although am pretty sure I will clear any concerns raised as I have all my original documents.

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
I am FSW Outland with AOR of March 2017.

I contacted London VO last week and they replied my email to state that It has been decided that an interview will be required to assess my application. Your file has been placed in a queue and you should be expecting a convocation in the next couple months.

I am really concerned because, my house rent expires soon and I was hoping not to renew it since I will be relocating but this interview call has put a bit of delay to my timeline although am pretty sure I will clear any concerns raised as I have all my original documents.
Hi Timerslot, i can imagine how you feel with all the plans in place. From the examples, i have seen, your interview will take place in Accra. There are two scenarios that could happen. First scenario if you are in IP2 already, they will issue you PPR on the spot or few days later. Second scenario, if you are on NA2, after the interview you move to IP2 - how soon you get PPR is what i do not know because there is a guy that was asked to go for interview from London Visa office at Abu Dhabi (Alizaidi) early september and he was placed on IP2 but no PPR yet. However, be hopeful. I asked him about the interview and he said it was a friendly chit chat. They did not even ask him for his documents, so do not fret, it will be well.

timerslot

Aug 22, 2017
Hi Timerslot, i can imagine how you feel with all the plans in place. From the examples, i have seen, your interview will take place in Accra. There are two scenarios that could happen. First scenario if you are in IP2 already, they will issue you PPR on the spot or few days later. Second scenario, if you are on NA2, after the interview you move to IP2 - how soon you get PPR is what i do not know because there is a guy that was asked to go for interview from London Visa office at Abu Dhabi (Alizaidi) early september and he was placed on IP2 but no PPR yet. However, be hopeful. I asked him about the interview and he said it was a friendly chit chat. They did not even ask him for his documents, so do not fret, it will be well.
It is very a dissapointing delay but I am hoping it all happens soon. I am current in NA2 since 28th of May, file was transfered to LVO in 6th of June and they didn't touch it untill now.

There is a CHC in Victoria Island, Lagos so I don't know why they will send someone who is based in lagos to go to Accra for interview; completely unfair and makes no sense.

Anyone person with similar experience ?

I will wait to receive the Interview call letter

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
@johnsyk .......Hey buddy, just wanted some valuable info on my file.

AOR: 19/06/17
UAE applicant, On NA2 for almost 2 months
File transferred to London VO on 25/08/17
Haven't seen any changes ever since....I believe your file was handled just about a month after reaching London office....Do you think London Vo is working on AOR's or File Transfer dates??

I have ordered my GCMS notes, today marks 43rd day, waiting to get it
I had dropped an email to London VO and all it said was " your file is at our London visa office waiting for a review.

Could you please give me some insights what do you think is happening with my application.

Thank you for your valuable time.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017

Haven't seen any changes ever since....I believe your file was handled just about a month after reaching London office....Do you think London Vo is working on AOR's or File Transfer dates??

I had dropped an email to London VO and all it said was " your file is at our London visa office waiting for a review.

Could you please give me some insights what do you think is happening with my application.

Hey man...I think you will have some movement happening end of this month. If they stick to your due dates, hopefully the end of the month..something should happen. Fingers crossed.

Nothing is happening to your file except waiting for officer review. Nothing more to it. If your file moved in August 25th, they might work on it around September 25th and you should expect something to happen by end of the month. That's what happened to me...but then again..hopefully you won't get an ADR.

My application was totally comprehensive. They did not need a single ADR since my initial application had EVERYTHING they possibly might need even a Schedule A attached to my LOE. Some people get ADR in a month's time and some people get PPR. In my case I got a PPR and I hope u get the same too. All the best!

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
@johnsyk i don't think due dates mean much for some applicants. The 14th of September was my due date, but nothing happened. It is now 40 days since my file got transferred to London and 126 days since AOR. The wait continues.

Reactions: IamLaragbemi
S

sutyfornow

Why are ur notes not generated till now? You ordered them from which site?

Obas Efe

Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Hello Guys,

Please Gcms notes received shows that my file has not been touched for over 2 months.
Has anyone got any suggestions as to how to get the attention of an officer to review your file. I have sent a mail and raised a Cse all I get in response is the automated response that my file is on queue awaiting review by an officer. :(:(

Last edited:

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Hello Guys,

Please Gcms notes received shows that my file has not been touched for over 2 months.
Has anyone got any suggestions as to how to get the attention of an officer to review your file. I have sent a mail and raised a Cse all I get in response is the automated response that my file is on queue awaiting review by an officer. :(:(
your visa office and timeline

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Nah we have seen people receive PPR within a few days after this ADR and some way beyond their due dates so its really not a measure.
Hi Fatima.....where has your application reached? Any idea about which stage you are at now?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
@johnsyk i don't think due dates mean much for some applicants. The 14th of September was my due date, but nothing happened. It is now 40 days since my file got transferred to London and 126 days since AOR. The wait continues.
Oh man! That sucks!