+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Login in with Client ID # OR new Client ID/File number????

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear Members,

A few question, its already more then 1 month that i am waiting for my AOR, still not received.

Just i woud like to ask when i sign in in E-CAS with the client number which issued from CPC-Mississauga it shows that the decision has made. But the home address is from my wife.

But now my point is can i check the status of my application when its processing in Canadian High COmmission islamabad.with the same Client ID number which issued from CPC-M. or Islamabad will issue me another Client ID number and File number.

Just i would like to hear your advise. please

REGARDS
RAHIMI

anayos

Jun 15, 2007
That decision is for the sponsorship which shows she is eligible to sponsor you and client ID is only for the sponsor, they´ll give you your file number which is for the principal applicant by the time they´ll be sending you your AOR

Have patience, it will get to you soon

tamee

Jul 25, 2007
to the right of DECISION MADE does it say IN PROCESS under the pr application part? Or does it say NOT AVAILABLE? if it says IN PROCESS then you can click on that and see what it says.

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
No dear it doesn't say in process only says Decision Made thats all.

In PRA Application status: not available. it says like this. now what do you think it could be. can you tell me plz.

Cheers
RAHIMI
================

to the right of DECISION MADE does it say IN PROCESS under the pr application part? Or does it say NOT AVAILABLE? if it says IN PROCESS then you can click on that and see what it says.

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
That decision is for the sponsorship which shows she is eligible to sponsor you and client ID is only for the sponsor, they´ll give you your file number which is for the principal applicant by the time they´ll be sending you your AOR.

=======================================================

Dear,

It means i can't see the status of my application when local office start processing outside canada i can't login with the client ID number which has issued to my wife in canada.

you mean local canadian embassy will issue me another file number and client or what. please i am confuse.

princess:)

Feb 20, 2008
Rahimi said:
Dear Members,

A few question, its already more then 1 month that i am waiting for my AOR, still not received.

Just i woud like to ask when i sign in in E-CAS with the client number which issued from CPC-Mississauga it shows that the decision has made. But the home address is from my wife.

But now my point is can i check the status of my application when its processing in Canadian High COmmission islamabad.with the same Client ID number which issued from CPC-M. or Islamabad will issue me another Client ID number and File number.

Just i would like to hear your advise. please

REGARDS
RAHIMI
Hi Rahimi,
I am going through the same procedure. I am sponsering my husband from Pakistan. You will receive a ltter from the High commision office in Islamabad and that letter will have your case number on it. Once you receive that you can check that on the immigration canada website.

dottoressa

Feb 17, 2008
Hey princess,

could you please share your timeline??? like when was your file transfered to ISB?? and when did you get AOR??? i am sponsoring my husband too.... from Pakistan. Very curious as my husband hasnt rcvd any AOR yet and its been 3 mnths since his file was transferred...

Feb 20, 2008
dottoressa said:
Hey princess,

could you please share your timeline??? like when was your file transfered to ISB?? and when did you get AOR??? i am sponsoring my husband too.... from Pakistan. Very curious as my husband hasnt rcvd any AOR yet and its been 3 mnths since his file was transferred...

Hi,

The timeline will be different for all cases. When I started this procedure everyone was telling me don't worry your case will be processes withing 3-5 months but that was not the case at all.

Timeline:
April 2007: Case received and processed in Canada.
May 2007: case received by Islamabad.
June 2007: process to review case started in Islamabad (letter sent to my husband to let him know of the progress).
long wait begins.....................................................lol..........(started loosing our minds at this point)..............................................................
Feb 2008: finally hear about the case. My husband just received a call to come to ISB for an interview(scheduled for March 2008).

So as I mentioned before all timelines will vary but this was mine. We have waited for almost 9 months now and hoping he will be here by April of this year:) I hope this info helps:)

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Ohhh very long ---------case i never heard like this case. I think maybe you missed out something in your documents thats why it took very long time.

Usually Islamabad takes 4-6 months i don't know how your case is different to others.

I have heard from members, and i read some of cases finalized within 3 months from the time started processing in CPC-Mississauga. finalized in 3 month including islamabad. its very i don't know how to say just i can say lucky.

My application submitted Middle of November 2007. approved on Middle of January 2008 and forwarded to Islamabad now i am waiting what will come up. but i fully trust my (God) inshallah my case will be finalize within 3-4 months because my heart believes and it says.

Because i have completely submitted all the required documents.
1-Marriage Certificate
2-Wedding photos
3-Police Clearance
4-Telephone bill record
5-etc

so i am praying always inshallah within 3 months i get my visa inshallah. and i pray for all others who are far from their wife and husband's because its really difficult to be alone. specially when you get married its my idea. and i am fully trust only On (God) INSHALLAH.

I pray for you guys/ladies as well your applications get finalize the same soon. lets pray thats all.

Update your timelines as soon as you heard some news from Islamabad.

CHEERS
RAHIMI

Feb 20, 2008
Hey Rahimi,

I actually had all documents that u mentioned as well as a lot of other supporting documents (ie:pics, phone bills, letters etc) I also had a feeling that my case would b processed fast but here I am stiil waiting. I hope your case gets processed faster but trust me there was nothing wrong with my file I looked at it a hundred times to ensure all required documents were included. Inshallah all goes well for you but on the other hand be prepared incase you do have to wait long.

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Thanks Nowabie, for reply my message soon.

actually what do you think. its depends on luck or its usually cic,local office system i mean procedure. anyway thanks i prepare myself.

But onething after how many months or days you received your AOR from Islamabad.

because as you read my timeline . 14jan08. my case approved from canada. and i think forwarded to islamabad.

now what do you think when i will get my AOR.

I am waiting here let me know

dottoressa

Feb 17, 2008
Thank you princess for sharing your timeline....and its sad that it took so long....hope the rest goes fast Inshallah. I can understand what you must have gone through....and I have seen cases where everything is perfect and still it takes time....nobody knows why exactly.

Lets hope and pray that we re-unite with our spouses soon Inshallah.....

keep us posted

regards

Asgher

Nov 25, 2011
PLZ HELP ME

mY ALL Brother and siter Salam, i am Ali and Live in Karachi, Pakistan and registered in Dep, 2008, my sister live in canada and she sponsored our family. my Case is in islamabad and in process, bro if u have some information about it so please share my cell number is 9203212760937, i m very thankfull. Ali

Asgher

Nov 25, 2011
Salam, My Name is Ali and i wants to talk with u to clear my problems, would u please help me. my cell number is 92-03212760937.