Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
jaena said:
Dear Mr. Niwolf,

Sorry for the late response. The agency that supposed to hire me is Global Acess HR and they give me a link to track my LMO, when I see this website it make me confuse because it is not the same on the real website. The process is good and nice but when they ask me to pay for something. If it is true then they will send me by courrier the real LMO and my relatives there in Canada also try to call the number that they give me but no one is anwering.
Is there a company name: Larger Energy? in Canada? Because this is the company that I supposed to work. I also try to search by google but I cannot find this company.

Thanks...
As others have said - it's a scam. It is not possible to track LMOs. Please don't pay this company any more money.

honeyangel

May 15, 2012
if you still wish to pay the money you should pay it through demand draft only to the letter issuing authority
no other mode of payment should be used

jaena

Dec 17, 2011
Thank you.. i already send email to them to stop processing my paper and I cannot provide also the amount that they want me to pay.
Now. I need to start over again and look for an agency who can assist me to apply in canada. I have relatives in canada but they cannot get me because they said that Family Class for other relatives is close. Now I need to look for a new job. :(

aries4020

Jul 8, 2012
scylla said:
You shouldn't have to pay anything for an LMO. If you have to pay money - I would be very concerned that it's a scam.

May i ask if you know IMIN CONSULTING(CANADA)LTD? It is in Vancouver.They are charging $2250 for the LMO processing but it will be paid by the supposed employer.They are also asking for a good faith deposit of $550 and that i will have to pay and also $2250 for the processing of the work permit.

Thanks!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

aries4020 said:
May i ask if you know IMIN CONSULTING(CANADA)LTD? It is in Vancouver.They are charging $2250 for the LMO processing but it will be paid by the supposed employer.They are also asking for a good faith deposit of $550 and that i will have to pay and also $2250 for the processing of the work permit.

Thanks!
It is against the law in BC to charge employees for TWP processing. http://www.welcomebc.ca/wbc/immigration/come/tfw/prearrival/recruiter/index.page

"What Do I Have To Pay?

According to BC legislation, recruiters and employment agencies may NOT charge job seekers for providing information about jobs, submitting applications to employers, coordinating interviews with employers, or otherwise arranging for job seekers to be hired. Agencies may receive fees from employers for these services but this cannot be passed on as an expense to an employee. This is true even if the agency operates outside of BC

Recruiters and employment agencies can charge job seekers fees for other services related to job searches, such as assistance in resume writing, providing training in job search or interview skills, etc.

Before selecting a recruitment agency to represent you, be sure you understand their fees and make sure you are not being charged excessive or illegal fees."