+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO processing Time - Alberta

Antony17

Aug 9, 2011
Hi,

An oil company in Edmonton who wish to employ me sent off an LMO application on the 24th September.
So far they have only had a fax to state that the application has been processed and that was 4 weeks ago.
Could anybody tell me how much longer I am likely to wait for a decision on whether the LMO has been approved?
Also for what reason could it be declined? The job they are offering has been on job boards for 9 Months.

Thanks

Antony

leesho10

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/12/2013
AOR Received.
22/01/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
28/01/2014
Med's Request
30/01/2016
Med's Done....
06/02/2016
Passport Req..
11/07/2016
VISA ISSUED...
20/07/2016
LANDED..........
03/08/2016
Hi, my husband had his LMO approved in Alberta after exactly 8 weeks.

mahui

Nov 17, 2011
My husband has been waiting for his LMO for 9weeks in Alberto and no news yet. Have you got yours?

C

Carol m

Still waiting for the Lmo from my husband. 11 weeks this Monday :mad: :eek:

Mariannaluis

Mar 31, 2011
@mahui:
1st week of September when my employer applied for my LMO, it was November 3 when they called me up and said i got a positive LMO..
And I think its case to case basis because before that HRSDC called employer to revise the contract, it was end of October, but I cant remember exact date after that. Days passed and a call from HRSDC to employer was received saying LMO is approved..
Maybe next week I will file my application for TWP in CEM.
Godbless

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Hello can you share what company is it so my husband can apply pls? My husband is an engineer he is in to automotive engineers and semiconductor jobs thnks

mahui

Nov 17, 2011
For Mariannaluis,

Thank you so much for the info. My husband's employer filed his application in the third week of Nov. I am hoping we will get answer soon. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Hui

wendyk

Nov 21, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 30, 2015
Hi, my employer send my LMO first week of August and still in the process, its possible it take so long now ? Its for Logistics Supervisor .. Some is waiting this time as well ?

Thank you for answers ..

C

Carol m

Yaaaayyyyyyyy, my husband got his LMO today!!
11 weeks and 1 day of waiting!
Good luck to all of you!!!! :D

Mariannaluis

Mar 31, 2011
Carol m said:
Yaaaayyyyyyyy, my husband got his LMO today!!
11 weeks and 1 day of waiting!
Good luck to all of you!!!! :D
Congrats!
11 weeks! wheew.. that's a long time of wait.. well your husband got his LMO and yipppeee.., can you pls update me when your husband file TWP.. are you going to apply in Canadian embassy manila?
lets update each other if thats ok. God bless us!

Antony17

Aug 9, 2011
Hi,

I have just spoken to the office that processes the LMO's in Edmonton and they told me at the moment current processing time is a minimum of 10 weeks.
I am currently on 9 weeks and 3 days of hellish waiting so hopefully Im going to hear something positive soon.(Fingers Crossed)!

Antony

kimkim

Nov 29, 2011
Antony17 said:
Hi,

I have just spoken to the office that processes the LMO's in Edmonton and they told me at the moment current processing time is a minimum of 10 weeks.
I am currently on 9 weeks and 3 days of hellish waiting so hopefully Im going to hear something positive soon.(Fingers Crossed)!

Antony
I'm also waiting for my LMO in yyc. Last week, my employer got a interview call.
But, it already has been passed 15.7 weeks.