Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
jesika123 said:
Hi pls i need an advice. What would i do if i receive a letter from visa officer that he is not satisfied that i
I succesfully completd my 6mnths of my caregiving but the fact is i did have 30 hours a week in training
school . Pls help actually i have one clasmate that was approve with same docs submitted pls help
If your LMO or LMIA is not yet expired you can reapply again. Make sure to attached all the supporting documents that will support your training so you will not get the same decision. You cannot compare your case to yoyr friend as different officers are assessing each application. Decision depends on how the Officer evaluate your documents.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
jesika123 said:
Sad to say it was expired last oct. If i intend to appeal is there any possibility to be approved?
No... As i said it all depends on the officer evaluating your paper and the supporting documents you have attached with your application. Appeal also would cost you a lot! You need to get an immigration lawyer that would represent you and would involve a lot of paper work.

jesika123

Nov 22, 2014
So the best way is to reapply? Back to zero and will have to take speaktest again . My lmo is expired so will wait for 3 mos for a new lmo or my employer can renew the old one?

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
jesika123 said:
So the best way is to reapply? Back to zero and will have to take speaktest again . My lmo is expired so will wait for 3 mos for a new lmo or my employer can renew the old one?
Yes... LMO or LMIA is not renewable. Your employer will apply again from scratch. And you will apply again for your visa and work permit again as if it is a new application. I am not sure about the speak test as with regards to the new rules you will need to pass the CLBPT English test. Just make sure the next application you make that you make your application stronger by attaching all your supporting documents with regards to the grounds of your first refusal so as to avoid getting another refusal.

family_girl

Nov 23, 2014
Hi,

I am a nurse in the Philippines and currently working in a BPO setting for almost 3 years. My family is in Canada an my mom already found an employer and wanted me to quit my job now and to take the 6 mos caregiving course so we can file for the live in caregiver program. I went to TESDA a week ago and as per them since Im a licensed RN there is no need for me to take that course and I can just take their Assessment and they will be issuing me the Caregiving NCII if I passed. The thing is I have read the LCP requirement and it is stated there 1)worked as a full time caregiver or in a related occupation for a year "OR" 6 mos full time training.

I have worked as a Staff Nurse for only 5 mos and that was way back 5 yrs ago or so. Then work as a clinic nurse for a yr and now currently working in a BPO setting as a UM Nurse. My question is....Since I don't have an experience as a caregiver and 6 mos formal training. Will I be eligible to apply for LCP? Needed your help.

Thanks

xrjinex

Oct 25, 2014
family_girl said:
Hi,

I am a nurse in the Philippines and currently working in a BPO setting for almost 3 years. My family is in Canada an my mom already found an employer and wanted me to quit my job now and to take the 6 mos caregiving course so we can file for the live in caregiver program. I went to TESDA a week ago and as per them since Im a licensed RN there is no need for me to take that course and I can just take their Assessment and they will be issuing me the Caregiving NCII if I passed. The thing is I have read the LCP requirement and it is stated there 1)worked as a full time caregiver or in a related occupation for a year "OR" 6 mos full time training.

I have worked as a Staff Nurse for only 5 mos and that was way back 5 yrs ago or so. Then work as a clinic nurse for a yr and now currently working in a BPO setting as a UM Nurse. My question is....Since I don't have an experience as a caregiver and 6 mos formal training. Will I be eligible to apply for LCP? Needed your help.

Thanks
Possible. kasi Nursing degree is enough.Ang supporting docs mo is yung Summary of RLE plus your credentials at copy ng PRC license at board certificate(if applicable).

jjmmrr

Apr 11, 2016
Good PM!
i am planning to take up Caregiving course and apply to canada.
i am an Occupational Therapy graduate but i havent passed my board exams so i decided to takeup caregiving as it may be easier and cheaper to apply and move to canada.
my concern is the work experience....
i have 2 years experience as an OT in a SPED school in Pasig. is it enough as an experience to be able to work in canada?
thank you very much!