lai1279

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
owp-pr application sent-11-21-09(LC1)
hello...ask sana ako tulong,anu ba ang pinaka best na paraan para makapagfollow up ng application..since august wala akong naririnig frm embassy its been 5 months na pero still wala pa ding medical mag ama ko..yung mga nagpasa ng huli s akin, tapos na mga madical ng family nila s pinas..im so worried na..pls i need help...

angellois

Dec 5, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LCP Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
09-08-2010
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
09-21-2011(For Interview Scheduling)
Med's Request
16-12-2010/ remed req 05-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-12-2010/30-12-2010/ remed 17/10/2011
Interview........
25-10-2011
Passport Req..
05-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2012
LANDED..........
25-10-2011
sissy97 said:
What do you mean, release ka din ng employer mo after mo matapos yung 2yrs mo sa kanya tpos wait mo nalang yung owp mo and pr n walang employer for 6mos? Salamat!
I resigned and waited for my OWP for almost 5months without work. My other friend resigned too...and she is out of work for 3months though she got her OWP last week.

sissy97

Oct 20, 2010
angellois said:
I resigned and waited for my OWP for almost 5months without work. My other friend resigned too...and she is out of work for 3months though she got her OWP last week.
Ah ok salamat! Grabe tagal ng processing almost 1yr na kainis tapos wala pa ohip expire na dapat hindi magkasakit or iwas disgrasya! We should complain sa immigrantion kasi unfair saatin, paano na yung mga iba na 2yrs lang talaga ang contract release na ng employer tapos 12mos sila hintay ng owp. So almost 1yr sila walang pera at bawal naman magwork sa iba and the same time no ohip coverage. We should do something!

sissy97

Oct 20, 2010
The immigration should prioritize the live in caregiver people who is applying OWP or PR Status rather than the people who are applying for Refugee status or Humanitarian Resetllement cause we are working hard for it and we are paying taxes to the government rather than those people applying for pr right away without rendering any obligation to canada or not even paying any tax! We should address this to the immigration ministry and to the prime minister!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
i agree with you sissy! i tried calling our MP here in Edmonton and the secretary said that all we have to do is wait , but i said why is taking so long to be with our family she said it would be sooner that we expected, i guess we have to make actions in this regards! i hope many agree with us! god bless us!

Suee

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
job_seeker said:
Are you single? If you are then that probably is your PR interview. Sorry haven't been really following what's going on on this thread. But I should think congratulations are still in order.
Hi job seeker
As I told you I am working on my TRV documents. One of my friends told me to fill out TRV pilot project form set, but I saw this link in the web today when I search the TRV application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2010/ob241.asp

Please help me which Forms should I use for applying to get TRV. I am so confused. help mepleeeeeeeeeeeeeese.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Responded to your PM :)

Suee said:
Hi job seeker
As I told you I am working on my TRV documents. One of my friends told me to fill out TRV pilot project form set, but I saw this link in the web today when I search the TRV application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2010/ob241.asp

Please help me which Forms should I use for applying to get TRV. I am so confused. help mepleeeeeeeeeeeeeese.

loida86

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys, i just wanted to share this news for single applicants. my friend submitted her Pr and owp application on feb 2010, and just last week, she received the result.. not just one but both owp and her PR. She's so lucky!! in jst 11 months, her papers were processed! I hope that all of us here will be as fortunate as her too, in God's help.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Good news indeed!!!!

loida86 said:
hi guys, i just wanted to share this news for single applicants. my friend submitted her Pr and owp application on feb 2010, and just last week, she received the result.. not just one but both owp and her PR. She's so lucky!! in jst 11 months, her papers were processed! I hope that all of us here will be as fortunate as her too, in God's help.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@loida- that was so fast i hope they will keep that fast track!

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
loida congrats to your friend. did she also get an interview? when?

kitt1517

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Hi guys

I'm a live in caregiver. I 'm going to complete 24 months at the end of March 2011, my employer wants to keep me for another year so I've asked her for a cover letter and a new employment contract since last december cause I know the time line to extend work permit is 72 days but unluckily untill today I don't get all the documents from her ( I aks her everyday and she always says I'll do it tonight ) Just want to scream on her face :mad:

my questions are

I think I gonna get a new work permit after the current one expired. What should I do? Do I have to leave Canada? so frustrated

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You can look for a new employer now and have the employer go through the ad requirements before applying for a LMO in your favour. Advertise at the job bank for at least fourteen days and show that no Canadian citizen or PR is interested or applied for the position. Then you sign a contract with the new employer and send the app to CPC-V together with copies of the positive LMO, contract and other requirements. You are looking at about 3 months processing.

Or you can help out your current employer with the necessary documents and have her sign the docs or make changes when necessary. You would be on implied status as long as your complete application is sent before the expiration of your WP.

kitt1517 said:
Hi guys

I'm a live in caregiver. I 'm going to complete 24 months at the end of March 2011, my employer wants to keep me for another year so I've asked her for a cover letter and a new employment contract since last december cause I know the time line to extend work permit is 72 days but unluckily untill today I don't get all the documents from her ( I aks her everyday and she always says I'll do it tonight ) Just want to scream on her face :mad:

my questions are

I think I gonna get a new work permit after the current one expired. What should I do? Do I have to leave Canada? so frustrated

kitt1517

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Thank you Job_seeker for your suggestion I'm so appriciated, I myself is the one that do everything I sent the sample cover letter and employment contract form via the e-mail to her since DEC last year!!!

I aksed my employer she still wants me or not and her answer was YES,I WANT YOU AND YOU CAN STAY AS LONG AS YOU WANT!!!! I don't know what does she mean? She wants me but do nothing :(

I'll ask her again tonight and tell you guys what happen.... pray for myself