Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
mydesire

thanks a lot mydesire!oo nga eto nga ayun pinaparenew ku na ung nbi ko and nagpadala ako ng authorisation letter sa pinas para malakad na, ung police certificate wala pa ako sana makakuha ako this week kc two weeks pala ang bago makuha yun, mga paystubs ko for printing na lang, ang sa aming mag asawa eh dahil work sa singapore dun na cguru maproprocess ang lahat noh, while ang anak ko ay sa pinas na, wala ako remittance form kc ang asawa ko ang nagproprovide financially sa anak ko ok lang ba yun? mukhang mabilis ang mga nasa thread ngyon noh? uuwi pa naman ako sa january sa pinas and cguru by that time mag kit na cla noh? what do you think at list maayos ko mga wedding pix namin and stuff, pag ba ang kit ng asawa ko ipapass nya ba na sa CIC singapore o ako ang magpapasa dito mismo sa canada? ang anak ko mayroon din b? 6 yrs old pa lang cya eh? thanks for the answers! i hope all is well to all of us includng our dreams in canada! god bless!

Suee

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lai,

Thanks for your reply.Lai, I know how you feel these days. Keep waiting for long time is very hard thing. Don't worry........Pray.... Pray..... you will get relief.

lai1279 said:
Suee,
Youre right,I still have not receive any good news.how's you're family's application form?did they sent it already?my husband just sent it in manila embassy dated june 28 thru lbc courrier. hope everything will be fine..thanks..

lai1279

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
owp-pr application sent-11-21-09(LC1)
suee,

thanks...pls tell me if this is the msg that you have on your cic online update?because if it is this means they sent me my open work permit already.
update on cic:

just opened cic online today and it makes me happy because of this..............

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on July 6, 2010 to (address) about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
Suee said:
Lai,

Thanks for your reply.Lai, I know how you feel these days. Keep waiting for long time is very hard thing. Don't worry........Pray.... Pray..... you will get relief.

anne55

Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->> New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
26-10-2011
Med's Done....
26-04-2011>>advance
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2012
LANDED..........
23-02-2012 :)
Congrats lai!

Anne55
lai1279 said:
suee,

thanks...pls tell me if this is the msg that you have on your cic online update?because if it is this means they sent me my open work permit already.
update on cic:

just opened cic online today and it makes me happy because of this..............

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on July 6, 2010 to (address) about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
congrats lai!

nnaeiluj0918

Nov 10, 2008
job_seeker said:
Are you single? If you are then that is probably the landing interview. WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

New update on my PR Application:

I received a letter from CIC stating that my PR application has been completed and that my papers was transferred to mississauga office ( I live in Brampton) and that I should prepare $490 as a fee for Right of Permanent Residence. I am now waiting for a letter from mississauga office for a personal interview.

How long will I still have to wait? Will still take a month?

I am just so excited=)

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
Congrate to everyone who have gone their OWPs and their PRs, I look forward to getting mine someday too :p. CIC seems to be so slow this days, sent in my application since April 26 2010 and up till now no update. I called the office this morning and I was told they won't be processing applications received in April until few months from now. I hope it won't take a year to get AIP.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Monalizy said:
Congrate to everyone who have gone their OWPs and their PRs, I look forward to getting mine someday too :p. CIC seems to be so slow this days, sent in my application since April 26 2010 and up till now no update. I called the office this morning and I was told they won't be processing applications received in April until few months from now. I hope it won't take a year to get AIP.
Looks like PR processing has slowed down now. They are processing applications sent in November of 2009, and it is taking them 7-8 months for the first stage approval (as per CIC website). The good news is no more 2nd medicals for the new LCP PR applicants.

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
job_seeker said:
Looks like PR processing has slowed down now. They are processing applications sent in November of 2009, and it is taking them 7-8 months for the first stage approval (as per CIC website). The good news is no more 2nd medicals for the new LCP PR applicants.
job_seeker said:
Thanks Jobseeker. Does it mean since there won't be medical for April applicates we will get our PR wit AIP ? Or would they want to wait for second approval for no reasons ? I just pray since there won't be medical, we would get our landing interview immediately after AIP.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Monalizy said:
Thanks Jobseeker. Does it mean since there won't be medical for April applicates we will get our PR wit AIP ? Or would they want to wait for second approval for no reasons ? I just pray since there won't be medical, we would get our landing interview immediately after AIP.
Still have to wait for the PR. First stage approval I think, means that applicant qualified under the live in caregiver class, had 24 months in 4 years or 3900 hours, and did not violate the terms of employment under the LCP. Second stage is if applicant is qualified to land and does not have any inadmissible factors - medical , criminal inadmissibility, both for main applicant and members of his/her family (spouse, dependent child/ren)

lai1279

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
owp-pr application sent-11-21-09(LC1)
Just received my OWP today...it is valid for two yrs...I'm so happy.....that's the only thing I received as of now..still waiting for another letter that suee had receive..

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
lai1279 said:
Just received my OWP today...it is valid for two yrs...I'm so happy.....that's the only thing I received as of now..still waiting for another letter that suee had receive..
Congratulations Lai :).